00:08

chapter eight |
J a s o n p o v

"Dude you need to relax, everything is going to be fine." Matt said as he saw my fingers tapping vigorously against the wheel. My jaw was clenched and I was nervous as hell. A bunch of thoughts kept flowing through my head. What if she doesn't fall in love with me? What if she hates me forever?

I had seen this plenty of times with the other members. They'd kidnap a girl & she'd hate them and try to escape. I couldn't fathom the thought of her ever leaving me. However, eventually they'd fall in love, but  Y/n wasn't like those other girls. She was different. If I kidnap her she would never learn to love & accept me. She's defiant, opinionated & she stands up for herself.

I had to be selfish though, because I couldn't live without her.

"I hope." I sighed, finally taking a glance at the back of the truck from my rear view mirror. My eyes opened wide once I saw all the ammunition & guns laying in the back of the truck.

"What the hell?" I said, as I sent Grayson a dirty look through the mirror.

"What?" He asked.

"Why the fuck would you fill the truck up like we're going to rob a bank?" I asked, while speeding down the road.

"Jason were about to kidnap someone." Josh said like it was the most obvious thing. "And?" I asked, we only need one gun, which I already have.

"Jason, we're wanted criminals. What do you expect, it's not a big deal. Calm down." Matt said, while sighing and leaning his head back onto the seat.

This really set me over the edge.

"Yes it is a big fucking deal because she's going to be scared when she sees them Matt!" They all sat silent, as I sat there breathing heavy. Maybe I am going nuts.

Nuts for her.

"She's going to be scared either way. You're kidnapping her." Grayson said. He's right.

"Did you take your prescription?" Matt asked in his stupid fatherly tone. I rolled my eyes focusing on the road.

"I don't need to." I said simply.

"Here we go." Josh sighed. I glared at him trying to understand what the hell that was supposed to mean.

"Jason, yes you do. Are you fucking high right now?" Grayson yelled. "Maybe." I shrugged. From the corner of my eye I saw Matt shaking his head at me.

I guess I've disappointed dad again. "Are you disappointed?"

"Shut the fuck up Jason. It's not a joke." He hissed, running his fingers through his hair.

I find it funny.

"You can't just stop taking your meds you have ADHD, you're impulsive, you're angry, you're  violent." Matt explained, causing me to roll my eyes for the millionth time that day.

"She can fix me." I said lowly. The car was quiet for a couple of minutes before Josh attempted to speak.

"Jason..."

"We need gas." I said, cutting him off. I hoped out of the car, slamming the door on the way out.

She could possibly fix me.

A/N: Hope guys liked it, if you have any questions just ask in the comments.