00:47

A/N: Thanks for over 80,000 reads, thanks for the votes & mostly thanks for the funny comment you guys leave on my chapters.

chapter forty-seven |
Y o u r p o v

"Everything okay?" Matt asked, I immediately perked up from my comfortable position on the armchair. Fast and Furious was playing on the large screen TV in the center of the living room, but my mind was too preoccupied. I was wondering where Jason was. I would always take small glances at the clock while the time just passed by.

Everyone was cuddled up to a pillow on a couch, Josh had a bag of hot Cheetos in his hands that he was munching on. He was always snacking on something & he was still able to stay somewhat fit.

When I noticed his tall frame walking into the living room I couldn't help but feel nervous and happy at the same time. I knew there was a possibility that he ha done something with her. There wasn't any real commitment between us, meaning he could've done whatever he felt like.

Once he walked into the living room his tired eyes found mine. He ran his fingers through his hair, walking over to where I was. I was laying on a huge arm chair, wrapped in a furry blanket. It felt lonely without him. He smiled slightly seeing how content I looked, I just wished I could've smiled back. "Yeah, fine." He mumbled, his voice sounded sore for some reason. He lifted the covers from my body, he placed his body under it, shifting his closer to me. "You okay?" He asked softly, I just shrugged.

"Where were you?" I asked, I searched his brown eyes that stared profoundly into mine. For a second I felt like he was lost in them, it took him a while until he answered my thought wrenching question.

"I don't want to lie to you." He sighed. He leaned his head back on the chair, staring up at the ceiling.

"Then don't." I said. At that moment my heart started to hurt, that was not the response I was hoping to hear. I wanted to hear that he was in the shower like Grayson said. Even though I knew that'd be a lie. "I was talking to her." He admitted, I focused my eyes on the television screen. I didn't respond, I didn't know what to say. He turned his head, finally looking at me. "What is she to you?" I asked, I wanted to know if he was going to be straight forward about his past involvements with her. "She's nothing to to me." He scoffed, "So, she's just some random girl?" I asked, he sighed once again. "No, she's someone I was involved with." He strained to say that sentence. It's like he didn't want to tell me. "Oh." I rested my head on the couch, finally paying attention to the movie in front of me.

I felt his stare on me the whole time, I tried to ignore it but it was hard. I wondered what he was thinking about, I wish I could understand his deep and darkest thoughts.

"I didn't do anything with her, you know that right?" He asked, I felt his hands searching for mine under the blanket. "I don't know anything." I whispered. "You know I love you." He breathed, "Do you really?" I asked, I finally diverted my eyes to his bewildered face. "What?" He asked harshly, his voice was slightly raised.

"You said you've never really had feelings for someone before, so how do you actually know what you feel for me is love?" I asked. I was curious, that's the question I had always asked myself.

"You're crazy, you know that right?" He smiled, he let out a huge breath. He laid his head on the couch staring at me in admiration. He had an amused smile lingering on his face. I wondered what was so amusing to him.