00:34

A/N: mini update, enjoy though.

chapter thirty-four |
J a s o n  p o v

It was everything I imagined it to be. Her lips were so soft & her kissing me made me feel butterflies inside my stomach. That might've sound sappy but it was true. I had to, I had to kiss her. I loved her, I'm in love with her. I knew kissing her was a mistake because I knew that she didn't feel the same way.

"I don't love you, & I never will!"

Hearing her say those words to me echoed through out my brain everyday. In all honesty I didn't think the kiss meant anything to her. She was too kind for her own good, she simply felt sympathy for me. That was the only reason, she knew that I was emotionally unstable & thought I was going to kill myself—which I wasn't. So she allowed me to kiss her, I wish it was real. When she looked at me all she sees is a damaged twenty year old, that's emotionally unstable.

I kept my eyes on the road ahead of me, ignoring her casual glances. She's going to hate me even more once she realizes where we're going tonight.

Y o u r  p o v

He seemed so distant, Like the kiss wasn't everything he imagined it to be. Maybe I'm a horrible kisser or maybe he's tired of me. Or maybe I'm overanalyzing everything.

I wish I could read what he's thinking. I honestly didn't understand how I felt. Okay, I know I didn't push him away, but I should have—because in that very moment I was feeling things I shouldn't have been feeling.

I rested my head on the seat,  glancing at the speeding monitor which said 120 mph. I started to feel a little uncomfortable, wondering if he was still unstable. Wondering if he was angry about something, anything. Of course he is, he always is.

"Jason, slow down." I whispered. I turned around, seeing the rest of the guys asleep. He tightened his hand on the grip, making a sharp turn. My head collided with the glass window, causing me to quietly shriek. "What the hell is your deal?" I spat. I was upset, wait no I was more than upset. I was infuriated, my head was throbbing from the contact it had with the glass a couple moments ago.

"Don't curse at me." He responded. He tightened his grip on the steering wheel, why does he seem so angry? I questioned.

It was the kiss.

It had to be.

A/N: Vote if you liked this small little chapter, if you have any questions ask.