00:45

A/N: Enjoy this chapter guys.

chapter forty-five |
Y o u r p o v

"She's a bitch." Lotus said, handing me the bottle of vodka. I wasn't sure if I wanted to drink but I needed it. My day was going perfect until that stupid girl came. Jason would've probably opened up to me. I would never get that opportunity again. "She seems like one. She just barged into the bedroom, demanding to speak to him." I said sounding upset. I grabbed the bottle from lotus's hand, taking a large sip. Maybe I do need it after all.

"I would've punched her in the face, slapping her wasn't enough." She said, I gave her a blank look. "Well, You have guns & weapons...I just have my hands. And she's also in your gang, she could've  blown me up." I said, she shrugged—grabbing the bottle out of my hand. "That's actually not true. She's obsessed with Jason. She might hate you, but she knows if she touches you Jason would never want to be with her." She said, I couldn't help but stop and think. Would he really kill her? Just because she touches me?

"They have a past." I said to myself mostly. I knew Jason was with other girls but seeing one of them in the flesh made me feel uncomfortable. "Unfortunately." Lo said, "They were together together, like dating?" I asked. I know it's not her place to tell me but I know damn well Jason wouldn't. "Nope, more like physical. Jason didn't believe in relationships." She said, it was so ironic that everyone kept saying the exact same thing.

"So what does he want with me?" I whispered, that was a question that I always asked myself. "You should ask him that." She said, after tonight I really don't want to talk to him.

"What is she doing here, what does she want?" I asked, I didn't understand the gang talk I heard earlier. "Let me guess, Jason hasn't told you why were in Vegas." She asked, smiling slightly.

"No he hasn't, I don't even know what part of Vegas where in." I said, her eyes shot open. She must've been surprised. "Well, were robbing a bank here. Leighton has the codes for the system and the vault. Her brother who is also apart of the gang got it from one of the other gangs & he brought her here to relay the message. She's just choosing to stay to be annoying." She said, lifting the glass to her mouth.

I didn't know how to feel about them robbing a bank. I felt mixed emotions about it. I just wished that Jason wasn't involved in stuff like that."Wow, uh okay." I said awkwardly. "He's probably doing this to protect you." She said, I didn't understand what she meant.

"Doing what?"

"The less you know about are plans the better. There's other gangs involved in this. Other gangs that don't like us at all." She said, I felt as the fall air brushed against my skin. We were sitting on a balcony that was outside of Lo & Zayn's hotel room.

"When are we leaving here?" I asked her. I wanted to know when all of this shit was going to happen, where would I be. "Tomorrow morning." She said, I sighed grabbing the bottle that was in her hands. I never would've thought that I would be confiding in one of my kidnappers gang members. I wondered what changed.

"You know your still eighteen right?" She asked playfully. I rolled my eyes, taking another large sip. I winced as I felt the burning sensation go down my throat. "Meaning I can't let you get drunk." She said snatching the bottle from my hands. I sent her playful pout, while looking down at the bright lights of Vegas.