00:41

A/N: Skip this if you are not confused about the last couple of chapters—But To any of you who are confused about the last scene on my last chapter continue reading.

Remember: In chapter 37 the first scene was a memory that (you) remembered before getting hit. Your character does not know if it was a dream or if it was real. She keeps asking Jason about it but he keeps getting defensive because in the memory he was emotional & he kept telling (you) sorry because he purposely crashed his cars into (you).

But he doesn't want (you) to know.

["I didn't mean to baby. I'm so so sorry." I heard his voice, I heard his whimpering but I didn't see him. "I fucked up okay, I love you. I'd give all this shit up, j-just for you to finally say you love me." He cried. I knew it was Jason, his voice was so vulnerable...so hurt.

What was he sorry for? Kidnapping me, fucking me up mentally & emotionally?

"Sorry for what?" I opened my eyes finally seeing him. I lifted me head up from the steering wheel, seeing the catastrophe before me. My windshield was smashed, glass was falling into my lap from my sudden movements.

Everything was foggy, there was smoke coming from the hood of the car. I felt my body fail me when I tried to sit up, my eyes started to feel heavy & my eyes shut.

"Baby n-no. Just hold on...y/n?" I heard him beg, it made me feel a little something in my heart. I felt sympathy for him. Knowing that he's on his hands & knees crying over me. A regular teenage girl from New York. I don't deserve all these tears...

What have I done to posses the symbol of love for a emotionally & mentally distressed man?

Why does he love me?

I wonder if he even knows the answer to that question.]

So in the chapter he was willing to admit that the memory was real to her. He wanted to use it as a way to cover up any motives of him hitting you with the car. Do we understand now? If you don't, just comment your question & I'll answer it.

Promise.

chapter forty-one |
Y o u r p o v

I wasn't sure if I should've left the hotel, Jason was already being overly protective of me ever since we left the hospital. He wouldn't let me get up & get anything. All he wanted me to do was lay down, rest & look beautiful. His words exactly.

He left me alone because he & the boys had to handle some 'business'. I didn't ask, not really wanting to know. I was trying to push back all the images, of him doing anything gang related, out of my head.

Lotus decided that I needed to go outside & finally see the outdoors. Jason didn't want me getting up until my foot was completely healed, & my arm was better. It was nice that he wanted to take care of me, but I really wanted to hang out with Lotus right now.

"How's everything going?" She asked me, if only you could've seen us. We were both wearing all black outfits; when she came to pick me up she had a pair of black tights, black hoodies & black boots. I was confused but I went for it.