IX

When they got home, Alexzander looked at Arlo. "That wasn't all that bad, was it?" He asked. They had a lot of fun with his mother and he hoped they could visit her again soon.

"Not at all, your mum is amazing". Answered Arlo truthfully.

"She really is". Answered Alexzander.

Arlo kissed Alexzander, slowly deepening it. "Can we, please? Tonight?" He asked. He had wanted to this with him for so long.

"Are you sure?" Alexzander asked, not wanting to hurt his precious boy.

"Yes, please Alex?" Arlo asked again.

Alexzander slowly took Arlo's top off, leaving kisses on his chest. Murmuring words of praise. As he laid the boy down and clothes flew across the room.
-~-

Arlo laid his head on alexzanders chest, panting softly. "I love you". He said and he meant it. Right at this moment he felt safe and he wondered if this was what love was supposed to feel like, if this was what a home was supposed to feel like.

Alexzander just smiled tracing shapes into his boys back.

Arlo sighed softly. That really was the most intense time he's ever had. Sure, he's done it before, but no one ever stopped to ask if he was okay. No one ever grasped his hand and held on so tight as if  he would slip away if he didn't, no one made him feel so beautiful, so safe, so loved. He really did love Alexzander. He kissed his neck lovingly. They both dozed off peacefully.

-~-
The next morning Arlo woke up first. He looked up, staring at his boyfriend, counting the freckles and tucking away loose strands of hair. He thought about how lucky he was. Lucky to have a boyfriend that was this understanding and patient with him. Someone who could love him for who he was and who'd do anything without ever wanting anything in return. With that thought, Arlo tip toed to the kitchen to make Alexzander breakfast.
-~-
"SHIT!" Alexzander woke up to see that Arlo was no longer there, he rubbed his eyes and made his way into the kitchen where he saw Arlo cursing at himself.

"Baby? What on earth are you doing?" He asked and chuckled as Arlo jumped up and groaned.  

"I-I was just trying to make you pancakes but the stupid cupboards are too high. I almost broke my leg trying to get the sugar! And then the mixture just fell on the ground". He sighed. "I'm sorry I wanted to surprise you, cause you're so good to me but apparently I can't even make breakfast".

Alexzander walked over to him and set him on the counter. "Just let me do it, you do enough for me". He cleaned up quickly and made fruit bowls instead. Arlo pouted.  "What's it, love?"

"I just wanna do things for you too". He admitted, suddenly feeling very small and worthless.

"You do enough for me". Alexzander reassured.

"Like?" He asked, genuinely curious as in his eyes he was just a burden on everyone in his life.

"Like making the bed, giving me kisses, cleaning up, making sure my clothes are washed and by being my boyfriend". He said, standing between his legs. He pecked Arlo's lips.

"You're a sap Alex, a sap I tell you". He said while smiling. This was one of the many reasons he believed Alexzander was his soulmate. He never failed to cheer him up.

"Maybe I am, but you enjoy it". Alexzander answered.

"I do". Answered Arlo before  wrapping his legs around Alexzander, who carried them to the couch where they shared lazy morning kisses and smiled while they stared into each other's eyes, having a silent conversation and imagining their future together.

[edited: 9th August 2016]

Can't help falling in love with youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें