V

They decided to go to a bar, one of the best yet worst ideas they've ever had. It was fun at first but after Arlo had a couple of drinks it became a nightmare. He plopped down on Alexzanders lap after his third strawberry daiquiri.

"Aleeeexxx" he slurred. "You're so beautiful". He was giggling and mumbling and saying stuff that didn't make any sense.

"I think it's time we leave, no?" Said Alexzander, placing his hands on his lovers waist.

"Nooooo alexie we're having so much fun". Said Arlo while nibbling on his neck. "We needa stay cause, cause.." Arlo's whining trailed off into mumbling again and Alexzander picked Arlo up.

"Alright pretty boy, we're gonna go home now". He said while carrying Arlo to the car. "You're a drunk mess, you know that? Remarked Alexzander before kissing his cheek.

Arlo giggled softly, wrapping his arms tighter around alexzander's shoulders.

As they arrived home, Alexzander tried getting Arlo ready for bed.

"Alright love, take your shoes off. Yes good". Arlo struggled. "Okay now your jeans".

He giggled. "At least take me out for dinner first mister", he slurred while poking Alexzanders chest. With a lot of effort and a whole lot of whining, they finally managed to get the jeans off.

"Keep your shirt on baby, yes okay now get in bed. Good". Arlo finished getting into bed and pulled Alexzander on top of him he began leaving kisses on his jaw, making his way up to his mouth. He looked at Alexzander innocently.

"No". Said Alexzander firmly.

"I didn't even say anything". Mumbled Arlo looking down.

"I know what you're thinking about, no, you're drunk".

"But-", he tried.

"No, go to sleep love". Said Alexzander as he kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight meanie". Arlo said as Alexzander chuckled.

"Goodnight sweetcheeks". He answered while playing with his hair, and they both trailed off to sleep.

-~-
The next morning Arlo woke up and he immediately ran to the bathroom. "ALEX". He sobbed as another wave of sickness hit him. Alexzander walked in and crouched down.

"Oh dear". He said while holding Arlo's hair back and rubbing his back slowly. "Should've listened when I told you to slow down".

"Shut up". He cried.

"Let's get you cleaned up yea?" Said Alexzander while setting Arlo on the counter. "My poor stupid baby, all sick".

Arlo pouted as Alexzander cleaned him up.

"Why don't you go lay down in bed? I'll bring you medicine and water in a second okay?" Alexzander kissed the top of his head, feeling incredibly bad for his boy.

Arlo went and laid down, he accidentally fell asleep while waiting for his medicine.

When Alexzander walked in he awed, he'd never really seen Arlo sleep. It was as cute as it could get. He went and sat down on the bed, slowly trailing his fingers through the boys' curls.

"Baby? Hey can you wake up for me love?" Arlo blinked slowly. "I've got your medicine, you can go back to sleep in an instant". Arlo took it and slowly drank his water. "There you go love". Alexzander said while pulling Arlo to his chest. "You can go back to sleep now". He said as he started rubbing the boys back and planting soft kisses into his hair. "I know you need it", And the boy fell back asleep in an instant.

[edited: 9th August 2016]