Chapter 11

Is it bad that I had promised to update daily but here I am, a month later, writing up my next chapter?

If so, then my apologies.

Please vote and COMMENT!

I love reading comments, although I may not reply to all of them, I love reading them. It actually tells me people are reading my book.

anyways enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Calum's POV

"I win!" I cheered.

Once again we were in my room playing on my Xbox.

Once again he was ready to jump on me.

Once again Niall was ready to snitch.

And just like the other day Ashton was downstairs and Zayn in his room meaning he could hear us if we were to fight. Again.

"You little fucker!" Liam laughed as he jumped on me and tried pinning me to the ground.

I laughed along with him.

I used my feet to kick him off of me and say on him.

"No kicking!" Liam reminded me.

"Oh right, sorry." I said. Liam and I never really kicked each other. Kicking actually hurt.

Liam smiled, accepting my apology before rolling to the left, knocking me over.

"You bastard!" I shriek.

I was ready to pounce up at him again but Niall's voice stopped me.

"I'm gonna tell on you guys again." Niall threatened. He was standing up and very close to the door.

"Oh, what a surprise." Liam said with sarcasm."Niall has decided to tell on us again."

"I will tell, unless you guys stop." Niall said. He thinks he's acting all tough. Pfttt! Nobody likes a snitch!

"Go ahead." Liam dared Niall. I watched with a smirk but immediately remembered Zayn was in his room, just down the hall.

"No!" I yelled out."Don't tell Niall!"

Liam stared at me with confusion while Niall smiled. He's probably just glad that I'm listening to him.

"What? Why'd you stop him?" Liam asked with a frown.

"Remember last time?" I asked. Liam thought about what I said for a second before shaking his head.

"No."

"Last time when this little brat-" I pointed at Niall when saying 'brat'."Decided to tell on us, Zayn was furious. He literally woke you up from your sleep just to spank you-"

"Say no more, I remember." Liam said with a uneasy look on his face. Obviously he wouldn't want me to continue, it's both embarrassing and a painful memory. "Niall, we're not going to fight anymore. You can come and sit down."