Chapter 8

🎉CHRISTMAS SPECIAL🎉

Third P.O.V

"I can't wait to see her!" Ashton said.

Niall had spoken to the boys about his older girlfriend and neither of them have a problem with it, in fact Niall invited her over on Christmas so everyone including Niall's family could see her.

"I hope you like her, she's a great person." Niall blushed. He was very shy when it came to talking about his girlfriend. "She's just so much fun to be around!"

Ashton hugged Niall.

"She probably is. What was her name again? Aliyah? Aleesha?" Ashton guessed.

Niall broke apart from the hug.

"No silly, her name is Aliegh." Niall reminded him.

"Right off course, I totally knew that." Ashton said as he shook his head.

"Don't say the wrong name in front of her please." Niall said."I want a good impression."

Ashton cooed.

"You're acting so mature now Niall, it's kind of odd since it wasn't to long ago when you cried and I had to cuddle you." Ashton wiped a fake tear as he grabbed Niall for another hug but Niall backed away.

"Oh god, Ashton promise me you won't act like this when everyone's here." Niall asked. Niall kept a good distance from Ashton so he wouldn't bring him in for another hug.

"My baby." Ashton cried. (By cried the author means he acted)

"Ashy! Stop!" Niall said as he started backing away. Ashton just kept on coming closer.

Niall started to run while Ashton chased him for a hug.

"Someone help me!" Niall laughed as he ran.

"C'mere!" Ashton yelled as he ran.

Ashton being the more athletic one easily caught up to Niall.

Ashton grabbed the back of Niall's shirt and pulled him into another hug.

"Help!" Niall shouted."Someone help!"

Ashton lay a sloppy wet kiss on Niall's cheek.

"Eww!" Niall said as he wiped his cheek. "I need help! Serious help!"

Niall managed to get out of Ashton's grip and ran. Ashton stayed in the kitchen where they had ran to.

"Don't ruin your clothes! Or I'll give you another kiss!" Ashton threatened.

"Are you black mailing me?" Niall yelled from out of sight.

"You tell me!" Ashton responded.

As soon as Ashton finished his sentence the front door opened and Zayn and Liam walked in.

"We brought the stuff!" Zayn yelled.

Liam was carrying a bad and brought it to the kitchen and placed it on the counter.

"We brought Febreeze, some more Christmas lights, whip cream, some candles and a lighter." Liam said as he pulled out each item.

"What about the drinks?" Ashton asked as he searched the empty bag.

"The drinks?" Zayn and Liam said in unison.

"Yes the drinks. That's the main reason why I sent you 2." Ashton said.

Niall soon entered the kitchen and immediately smiled, his face lighting up at the sight of a grocery bag.

"You brought food?" Niall exclaimed. He ran to the bag but frowned when he found it empty."no food?" He pouted.