Chapter 2

* Not edited *

Third P.O.V

"Niall Horan!" The math teacher, mrs.Wood shouted. "Are you cheating?!?"

Niall dropped his pencil, shocked and surprised by the teachers yelling.

"Uhh? N-no?" Niall stuttered.

Mrs.Wood shook her head and pointed to the door.

"To the principals office Horan. Cheating is not tolerated here!"

Niall's mouth dropped open.

"B-but! Cmon. I only got one answ-wer from Gary!" Niall complained.

Gary was the boy sitting next to Niall, the boy Niall copied off.

"You were copying me?" Gary harshly whispered.

Niall ignored him.

"It doesn't matter Niall! No types of cheating are allowed in this school! Now you probably should do as I say or I won't give you a chance to do a re-test!" The teacher threatened.

Niall's eyes widened, suddenly to big for his face.

Niall scrambled out of the class with his bag half zipped and his pencil case spilling pencil shavings.

Niall shoved the pencil shavings near the wall before running off to the office .

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Still third P.O.V

Niall sat in the office chair feeling ashamed and afraid.

Everyone knew that whenever anyone was sitting in the office chair it meant that they had gotten in trouble and would be suspended.

Niall didn't think he would get suspended though, he only cheated.

Niall hated the looks the teachers and sanctuaries gave him. They looked at him in disgust.

Plus Niall had never gotten in trouble at school so this was a lot more difficult to handle.

Another thing Niall was worried about was Zayn and Ashton. They would kill him. They specifically told Niall that he needed to study for his exams and Niall being the idiot he was decided to ignore them.

Now Niall knew he would pay.

He sat in the office kicking his feet back and forth, every once and while wiping his nose with the sleeve of his sweater.

"Stop that." The women sitting behind the counter said.

Niall looked up confused.

The women rolled her eyes at Niall's stupidness.

"Stop kicking your feet. It's hard to focus." She said.

Niall stopped but still stared at her.

The women continued to type but a second later looked back at Niall who store at her.

Niall didn't think she was pretty, hell no, the women looked like she was forty with her old fashioned glasses and her grey hair in a bun.

Niall stared at her because she had always been nice to Niall. Is she being rude cause Niall cheated?

"What're you looking at?" She snapped

Niall immediately looked down.

"Sorry." Niall said.