Chapter 10

CAN I GET A HOOYA?
You guys got me to 2k views!
Never had I ever thought I'd get so many veiws and you guys are close to my goal of 150 votes. I ask for nothing more than to keep doing what you're doing...
Oh and I also ask you to check out my other story <3 tell me if you like it or if you like this one better, like just tell me anything!

Oh and I apologize for updating so late, I actually have no excuse..
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Calum's P.O.V

I currently lay on my back, on my bed, staring at the popcorn ceiling.

I was grounded for smoking so I only had 2 things I could do.

I could clean my room and finish my homework or I could stare around my room and look at things I hadn't noticed before.

Obviously like a normal teenager would I chose to stare around my room rather than doing anything productive.

It was about 8:15 and Zayn said that since I was grounded I had to be in my room after 8, like what the fuck? Where did Zayn come from? Hell?

I argued with him about that rule but after a few hits in my sore ass he had managed to convince me to go to my too.

I would go on my phone but like I said earlier, I'm grounded which means that stupid prick, Zayn, had to take away my phone and Xbox controllers.

I try to count the large clumps of dots on my ceiling since they are popcorn ceilings but after a few minutes I got bored.

I get off of my bed and stare around my room identifying every object. I look at my painting from school, to my school bag to my desk and then to my-

That's it! I pull out my desk chair and place it in the middle of my open room.

I then sit criss crossed but with one leg touching the floor so I can push myself.

I give myself one large push and go spinning very quickly.

I laugh and push my foot at the ground one more time. I spin even faster.

I start pushing constantly, almost every 5 seconds which caused me to spin to the point where I got dizzy and fell off the chair.

I landed with a loud thump and rubbed at the back of my head that hurt a little from the fall but I laughed it off.

I stopped laughing when I heard 'the' voice speak in 'the' tone.

It was Zayn yelling in his pissed off, calm, dangerous tone.

"What was that?!" He somewhat yelled and somewhat asked.

I stopped moving instantly.

Since it was only around 8 o'clock all the boys were wide awake and I'm the only one grounded meaning I'm the only on in my room. That means that it was it is obvious to the boys that the loud thump sound came from me.

I fucking hate my life.

I heard foot steps that got louder and louder until eventually they stopped.

They into stopped for a second before bursting into my room.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" Zayn snapped. He noticed the chair toppled on the ground and glared at me."I asked you a question."

I scratched the back of my head deciding wether I should lie or tell the truth.

"I uhh was just spinning on m-my chair... But then I fell, I'm s-sorry." I fail to speak.