Chapter 3

Alrighty :) I'm suckin a lolipop thats sour asf but whatever :P
So uhmm how long has it been since I last updated?
Lol even I don't know :3
Here's the next chapter, it's kind of rushed. oh and please message me to be my co - owner

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Third P.O.V

It was a rainy day, the grey clouds covering every inch of the sky.

Niall pouted as he looked at the endless grey clouds that didn't seem to go away.

He ignored Calum and Harry who played the Xbox not letting Niall join.

Niall would cry every time he would lose and so the boys stopped letting Niall play. Also since the Xbox was Calum's, Calum had the right to stop Niall from playing. Calum had spent all summer working at the convenient store just so he could buy the Xbox. If anything were to happen to it Calum would kill you.

"Hahahaha! Once again I've beat Liam Diam Siam!" Calum cheered. Calum did a quick but small victory dance and stuck his tongue out.

Liam frowned.

"I fucking hate you." Liam quietly said but Calum still heard.

"Oh my gawdddd! Did you just cuss?" Calum said. Calum also cussed. He was just acting surprised to piss of Liam.

"Shut the fu- Shut up." Liam hissed.

Niall gasped.

"Liam! I'm telling." Niall said before getting up to run out of the room.

Sadly he was too slow and Liam tackled Niall.

"Liam!" Niall shouted.

The elder boys heard but thought of it as nothing since the three boys were always yelling and making noise.

"Get off of me!" Niall scratched at Liam but Liam grabbed Niall's wrists and held them in one hand.

"Shut up and stop moving." Liam said.

Calum watched the entire scene with no emotion. Just a slight bit of joy from his win.

The boys were always fighting so this was nothing knew. The boys just never got caught.

Niall's eyes started to water and so Liam sighed.

"Geez Niall. No need to cry." Liam said, loosening his grip on Niall.

Liam was currently sitting on Niall's stomach pinning his hands above his head.

"You're hurting my arm." Niall cried.

Niall then suddenly turned furious.

"I'm so telling!" Niall spat."Not only did you swear but you also hit me."

"I never hit you. I tackled you." Liam said rolling his eyes."There's a difference."

"Just get off of me." Niall said, trying to get his hands free but failed too. Liam was far stronger than Niall.

"Niall why do you always fight back? If i had a quarter for every time i've had to tackle you and sit on you, then i'd be rich. We both know how this ends. I-" Liam was interrupted by a hyper Calum.

"This ends by me attacking both of you!" Calum jumped onto Liam. Both Liam and Calum on Niall was too much pressure and so that caused Niall to scream.

"Get off of me! You people are fat!" Niall yelled trying to push them both off.

Calum and Liam always fought so this was nothing but a game.