Chapter 1

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Third P.O.V

It was march break and the five boys were currently living in U.S.A, L.A.

L.A was a place where quite a lot of parties happened and these parties were parties that contained plenty of drugs and rapists ;)

(A.N i have no idea wtf i'm writing so please, if i seem high i probably am)

The boys had a rather large house that would be perfect for a party.

But obviously Zayn and Ashton would never let that happen.

"But wouldn't it be so sick? Like imagine all the hot chicks that would be there! Their nice curves and.... Man i've been living with guys for so long that i don't even remember why I like girls. This is serious boys! I must see or make contact with a girl immediately!" Calum said, it had been at least 30 minutes of him talking about girls and parties. Obviously, only Niall and Liam sat there because if Zayn or Ashton were there to hear what Calum was saying then all boys would be getting lectured about controlling their hormones.

"It would bro, but-" Liam was cut off by an over-enthusiastic Calum.

"Exactly! So why don't we have a party?" Calum began.

"Calum, you know exactly why we can't have a party. Ashton and Zayn would kill us!" Liam tried to explain to Calum but the lad wouldn't listen.

"That's it! We just have to get Zayn and Ashton out of the house for some time, and while they're gone we'll party our ass- butts off!" Calum said, instantly replacing the cuss word with 'butt'.

The older boys, Zayn and Ashton have been very strict with swearing so now even when neither one of the two are around the boys still can't seem to swear.

Liam rolled his eyes. Niall who sat playing games on Liam's phone was oblivious to what was happening.

"This is stupid. We will definitely get in trouble. Right Niall?" Liam asked, trying to get someone on his side.

Niall didn't reply, too focused in the game. Liam sighed and grabbed his phone gathering Niall's attention quickly.

"Liam! I was playing injustice! I nearly beat the challenge!" Niall half yelled.

"Play on your own phone. You're wasting my battery." Liam said tucking his phone in his pocket.

Niall frowned.

"You know very well that I'm grounded and that Zayn took my phone. Also, we made a deal that if you were grounded, I would let you use my phone and if I'm grounded, I could use your phone. Same with laptops. You didn't forget, did you?" Niall crossed his arms but Liam ignored him.

"Just shut up, would you Niall?" Calum snarled. "Maybe next time, don't fail your tests. Then you won't get grounded."

"It wasn't my fault, okay? The test had really hard questions! Questions that weren't even on the review!" Niall threw his hands up, defending himself.

"Stupid excuse, Niall!" Calum spat. Calum stood up and shoved Niall.

Niall being the innocent boy he is, started to tear up.

"Calum, lets not fight," Niall suggested in a small voice. Calum barked out a laugh.

"Whatever, you little pussy." Calum retorted, then sat back down next to Liam who just rubbed his temples.

"What was I even talking about? Ugh!" Calum wondered.

"Nothing," Liam said quickly before the party topic could resurface. Since Niall was on Calum's bad side, Niall decided to help him out.