Chapter 4

So I got my first prompt from someone :D

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Niall's P.O.V

I sat in the living room 'watching' the T.V.

Not exactly, the T.V was just to keep me distracted from going upstairs.

I would glance up the stairs every minute or so and the urge to go upstairs got stronger every time.

I took my phone out of my pocket and played a couple of games but that still didn't distract me from going upstairs and within seconds I was sneaking my way towards Calum's room. 

Calum was still over Zayn's knee but this time we was crying much harder and sort of begging.

"pleas-se stop!" Calum cried.

Zayn landed another hit completely ignoring Calum.

"Please-e! It hurt-s a lot!" Calum whined.

"Yeah I know it does. It's supposed to." Zayn said with no sympathy at all.

Zayn noticed me standing there awkwardly watching.

"What do you want?" Zayn said rather harshly. 

My eyes widened.

"Uhh.." I couldn't make out any words. I fumbled a bit with my hands.

Zayn rolled his eyes and pushed Calum off of him who happily got up.

Calum began walking towards me, thinking his punishment was over but Zayn grabbed Calum's collar.

"Stay here. We're not done yet." Zayn whispered into his ear.

Calum's relieved face was gone and was replaced by a fearful and sad look.

I stood in the frame of the door and watched Zayn.

Zayn slightly pushed Calum back, behind him and came to me BUT i ran off. I quickly entered the bathroom and waited a minute to two before coming outside.

Luckily Zayn wasn't there but this time Calum's door was closed.

So this time i went over to Ashton's room and found no one.

If Ashton and Liam weren't in Ashton's room then they would most likely be in Liam's room.

I began walking to Liam's room, and ran extra fast past Calum's.

I opened the door knowing Ashton wouldn't spank me for opening the door unlike Zayn.

What i walked into surprised me. I thought that maybe Liam's punishment would be longer.

I kind of wanted it to be longer because i was mad at Liam and Calum. They always hit me and are rude to me and never get caught.

"Niall? Why are you in here? Didn't i tell you to go downstairs?" Ashton asked.

"I..Uh..."