My First Imagine

~Legend~
Y/N - Your Name (*le gasp* no way)
Y/F/N - Your Friend's Name
Y/H/C - Your Hair Colour
Y/E/C - Your Eye Colour

"You two are so cute together!" Your best friend, Y/F/N, squealed. "And I'm sorry, where is he taking you?"

"He said it was a surprise," you said into the receiver, twisting the phone cord in between your fingers. "He said he was gonna pick me up in his car and we'd drive somewhere."

You and Y/F/N were having a lengthy conversation about your  boyfriend, Roger Taylor. Yes, Roger Taylor from Queen. Y/F/N thought he looked like a player, but you knew that Roger wasn't. Well, perhaps he was a bit of a player, but you two had been together for too long for you to notice.

"So wait... How long of you been together?" Y/F/N asked sincerely.

"Two years, seven months, seventeen days," you replied proudly. You sighed loudly. "Sorry, I just really love him, y'know?"

"Wow, Y/N," Y/F/N chuckled. "Well... It's been two years... Do you think he'll... He'll..."

"He'll what?" You asked impatiently, pulling at the hem of your shirt anxiously.

"Propose?" Y/F/N suggested unsurely.

"Oh," you sighed happily. "I hope so."

Suddenly, there was a loud car horn that spooked you, making you jump. You looked out the nearest window, seeing a Rolls Royce sitting in your driveway. It was Roger.

"I have to go, Y/F/N," you told your friend. "We can talk later."

Y/F/N bid you farewell and you hung up the phone. You ran into your living room and grabbed your purse, slinging it over your shoulder. You checked in the bathroom quickly, making quick changes to your appearance. Another honk sounded and you dashed out the door.

Roger had rolled down the window of his Rolls Royce and was waving to you. You smiled with a blush and walked swiftly over to him, your high heels clicking against the pavement. He had his sunglasses on, but when you approached him, he set them on his head, slightly messing his blonde hair.

"Hello, love," he cooed, knowing you only accepted that pet name. "Don't you look stunning today."

"Rog, I always look like this," you giggled, holding your hand over your cherry-red lips.

"Well then I guess you look stunning everyday," Roger said through a smug grin.

Your Y/E/C eyes locked with his blue eyes, and Roger smiled brightly, but you could sense nervousness in his smile.

Is this a sign?  You thought to yourself. Is he nervous to propose?

Roger placed his sunglasses back on the bridge of his nose, a look that you always loved on him. He smiled once more. "Come on, hop in."

"Alright," you said, tucking a lock of your Y/H/C hair behind your ear.

You awkwardly walked around the front of the car and slammed the door when you slid into the passengers seat. Roger had an irritated look on his face, and you questioned it with your own confused expression.

"Sorry," Roger murmured. "It's just... Try not to slam the door next time, my love."

"Oh... Alright," you said awkwardly.

You noticed Roger was acting much different. It had to be a foreshadow of some sort.

"Do you like my car?" Roger asked, putting the Rolls Royce into gear with the stick-shift.