~29 - Hold Me Down~

A/N~ *Warning! Unedited!*

I can do this.

I can not start anything.

I can not punch a girl.

------------------------------------

~School Parking Lot~

~Jay's POV~

Hunt's car slowly pulled to a stop. I heard the click of the seat-belt unbuckling, mine making the same noise as I unbuckled mine.

Going for the doors handle to get out, Hunt's hand on my shoulder stopping me though.

Leaning back into my seat and turning my head to him, "Yes?"

He sighed, "You know I wouldn't hurt you like that--Like the way she did to me. Right?"

I nodded but raised an eyebrow, "She hurt you?"

Hunt scoffed, "It was little--Very very very small. But it was still there. That tinge--flash, of pain."

I gave him a tight smile and placed my hand over his. His eyes snapped to mine and he gave me another bright and big smile before leaning in and placing a passionate kiss to my lips. He didn't kiss me for long, but that was fine because I knew he meant what he said earlier because of it. Not that I didn't already believe him, but the kiss can count as added measure.

Smiling at him, his hand left my shoulder and he turned to open his door, Me doing the same.

As soon as the doors closed he locked his car and came over to my side, holding out his hand.

Me being me I did a once over. Looking at his hand, him, and then his hand again.

"Y-You want me to hold your hand?", I questioned.

Hunt smirked, "Babe--Jay. We've already kissed, usually holding hands comes before that."

I slumped my shoulders and glared at him, before reaching my hand out and grasping his larger one.

Mumbling I said, "And usually before that you go on dates and then ask the girl out."

Hunt started to walk forward, but not before tugging me close to his side.

Walking beside him, I noticed how he was slowing down his pace, making sure that his steps matched up with mine so he wasn't basically dragging me along.

"Hunt?", I asked.

He looked down at me, "Yes?"

I pulled my hand from his grasp and he gave me a confused look right as he bumped into someone--Or shall I say, His brother, Jordan.

Hunt groaned at the impact and he took a step back, "What the hell! Watch where your--"

"Where I'm going? You ran into me, Hunt!", Jordan shot back as he crossed his arms angrily.

Hunt's seemed to realize who he was talking to as his eyes widened significantly and he rubbed his neck, "Sorry."

Jordan uncrossed his arms and poked Hunt on the forehead, "You better be."

I watched silently as Jordan glanced my way, a small smile gracing his lips, "Hey, Jay."

I took a step forward to be aligned with Hunt's side, "'Sup, Jordan."