~02 - The Little Game (Part 1)~

A little game.

Fun.

It's not my fault if he get's beat by a girl.

----------------------------------------------------

He walked up and stood in front of me his shirt off.

"Really?" I looked at him and he just chuckled

"I love my shirt." He said mimicking me before speaking again normally "Plus, It's only fair that were both half-naked."

"I have a bra on."

"Well, then you can always take it off to be equal."

I looked at him with a smirk "Tryin' to get a view already?"

He chuckled and lined himself up in the middle of the feet before bending down with one of his hands on the ground, while looking at me.

I did the same except the ball was touching the ground except for my hand.

"I already am."

I made a gasp but just smirked and said "HUT!" without warning and ran towards him a bit, making him spread out his arms to get ready to tackled me, but--

I shifted my front heel and turned the opposite direction, sprinting in the opposite direction, leaving a slightly confused Hunt standing there with arms spread open.

I smirked and took a stance as Hunt started to run towards me, but I had already thrown the ball towards the other side of the field where it went through the tall yellow goal posts.

Hunt stopped running and looked towards the opposite side of the field.

I smirked "One point for me!" and ran towards the middle of the field.

A deep voice echoed "Hunt, Get your head in the game!"

I looked towards the voice and saw a tall man wearing a Denver Broncos hat.

Hunt ran up to me and said "That's coach Winter. If you win he'll accept you, if I lose I get more training."

I chuckled and said "Don't go easy on me. Oh, By the way." I smirked

"What?"

"Take off a piece of your clothes."

"What?"

"Do it."

"Why?"

"It's part of the little game."

"Are you sure you don't just want to see me naked?"

"There ain't much to see."

He glared and then groaned before taking off his shoes and throwing them towards his coach.

~Jax's POV~ ( ;3 Little cutey gets some POV time! Yesh!)

He watched as two pairs of shoes landed in front of the man. Or as the football team told me.

Their coach.

He spoke "Why did he throw his shoes?"

I put my hand over my eyes. Really, Jay? With him, too?

Ty spoke up "He threw his shoes?" He walked over and picked them up "Why?"

I spoke up, My hand still covering my face "It's part of the game."