~03 - The Little Game (Part 2)~

Running.

Such a tiresome, yet fun thing.

Especially, When your being chased.

----------------------------------------------------

I continued running, panting.

Holy shit.

I never imagine that flipping him would take so much energy!

And it looks like the touchdown area is so far away even though I ran half way there already!

I panted, beginning to slow down until I heard footsteps.

"Shit!" I yelled this out before picking up my pace

I am not getting tackled by some whatever weight male after coming this far!

I could hear him chuckle and I just grunted and continued running.

I see it! I see the touchdown box! You can call it what you want but I call it a touchdown box.

I started running at full speed now that I wasn't so tired after picking Hunt up and flipping him. I heard Hunt yelling out a colorful word.

Since I was running at full speed now I reached the touchdown box faster and I was happy about that, until--

BAM!

I felt two arms wrapping around my stomach and then a large body pressing me down to the ground.

I had been tackled and it wasn't nice having a--I don't even know--large male laying fulling on top of me.

"Hey! Fat ass! Get up!" I slapped his uncovered back, that was now covered in mud

He groaned and lifted himself only revealing his face so I could see a smirk before speaking "Y'know I like the view from up here too. Mind to show me more?"

I smirked "Yeah!"

"Really?"

"Fuck no." I punched his gut causing him to roll over, off of me luckily.

"By the way. TOUCHDOWN!"

I started to do a mix between the Dougie and grinding, which surprisingly worked.

I looked back only to see Hunt with a amused smile on his chiseled face.

"What?"

"I know what my reward is when I get a touchdown."

"Ha! Bitch, please. You won't get a touchdown."

"Watch me."

"I will."

I turned, grabbed the ball, and walked over to the guys to get some water.

I'm pretty sure we had time left but I was thirsty as hell.

Hunt was beside me soon after and when we reached the side of the field that was filled with onlookers,the football team, Jax, and the coach they all looked at us weirdly.

"What?" We both said in unison

Jax got up and came over to me with a water bottle, I smiled and reached out for it.

"Ah ah." He shook his head before lifting a finger and tapping his cheek

I rolled my eyes. My little Jax is such a baby. But, I still love him.