~17 - Get Away~

A/N~ *Warning! Unedited!*

She's freaking out.

I want to help.

I will help.

-------------------------------

Continuing to stare at her my heart stung.

I want to help her.

But my first question is--

Why aren't they doing anything?

Why aren't they helping her?

The surgeon spoke up, "Were going to try to send a nurse in but we needed a guardians approval first before we did anything."

Mr. Batcher replied, "Please. Send one in."

The surgeon nodded and exited the room. A few minutes later I saw a nurse enter the room.

The nurse was a petite female. She looked confident, but scared at the same time.

Watching Jay, I noticed that as soon as the nurse entered the room she stopped moving.

She stopped shaking, clawing, scratching, everything.

We heard a loud beep noise before we heard the surgeons voice echo into the room through a speaker, "Were going to put on the sound so you can hear what's going on. It may help us figure out what's going on with Jase."

Another beep sounded and I heard the sound of a voice.

"Hey, Jase. How are you?"

It was the nurse. She was trying to talk to Jay.

Jay didn't answer and just stayed completely still.

"Honey, Is it okay if I come closer?"

At that Jase shot up and you could finally see her gown fully. You would expect it to be a nice white color but no, it was red.

The whole stomach area of the gown was red.

I heard the nurse speak again, "Jase, did you do something with your stitches?"

Jase didn't say anything but instead held out her hand, opened it, and flipped all of the contents that were inside of her hand fall onto the floor.

The nurse looked shocked but started walking closer.

"...stop..."

I heard it. The sound of Jay's weak voice.

That wasn't Jay's voice. Jay was confident and strong. She was never scared or weak. She never sounded like that. Well, At least I think she does.

"What did you say sweety?"

The nurse said that sweetly walking closer to Jay.

"Stop!", Jax yelled pounding on the glass "Get away from her!"

I looked to my side. Mr. Batcher, Jax, Troy, Ruke, and Jac were all doing something.

Jac was pacing while running his hands through his hair angrily. Mr. Batcher was looking like he was breaking down. Ruke and Troy were trying to calm down Jax. And Jax well he was yelling and screaming for the nurse to stop and get away.

I looked back down at the nurse and Jay. The nurse was closer to Jay now but I could still hear it.

The faint sound of Jay telling the nurse to stop.

She was clutching the hospital bed like she was holding herself back, her head was down so her unruly hair was covering her eyes and face.

"Darling, want me to help you into a new gown?", The nurse spoke