~01 - When A Friend Returns~

Today.

Today a friend. A dear friend came back.

Back only to yell my name out for the whole lunch room to hear.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Jay, I know your in here! Get your ass up or I'm comin' to you."

Who knows my nickname other than Jud at this school?

Other than the football team?

Well the only other person is...

~Hunt's POV~ (Enjoy gettin' into his mind for a bit! ;3)

Someone keeps yelling her name.

She's clenching her fists like she's about to do something. But yet, She just sits there.

"Jay! I ain't jokin'."

The voice is male but I don't bother to look. I want to see what she does. How she'll react. Will it result in someone hurt or will nothing happen at all?

When the voice stopped speaking for a while, I turned.

One guy.

A big one at that. Big enough to be a football player. Maybe even a wrestler at that.

He had black hair that was unruly and covered most of his left eye and his turquoise eyes had specks of a gold color in them.

It was clear he wanted to stand out. Standing in the middle of the lunch room, Yelling for someone like that.

But why? Why would he yell for Jay? The new girl?

Wait a minute. I haven't even seen this guy before. If I had I would have recruited him.

Where in the he--.

A screech of a chair forcefully sliding against the floor. I looked back to Jay who was now standing up with her hair covering her eyelids.

She turned and walked straight over to the masculine man, About a few feet apart.

She clenched her fist, Took on a stance, and in one quick moment her leg was being driven at a unimaginable speed towards his head.

You could hear the impact. It was a rattling sound or the sound of something being smacked together too forcefully.

"Tryin' to kill your best friend, Jay? How rude. Although I must admit, You've gotten stronger."

Best...Friend?

Her leg suddenly dropped and she...hugged him? There was a smile on his face and everything. Like he had just accomplished some great mission.

She said one of her best friends was transferring here. Is that him?

"Oi oi. That's an odd way of greeting someone." A guy at the table spoke up

"It is. But maybe that's how a wrestler greets someone." I said this jokingly but...in Jay's case...That could also be highly likely.

I only looked back for a second to reply and when I turn back.

She's on his back.

Getting a piggyback ride.

Over to our table.

~Back to Jay!~

"Bro! You could've said your name!"