It was on the fifth or sixth ring that she actually picked up "Love I..." he started but was immediately cut off by her "We are over, I think that that's more than obvious!" She spat venomously, this time he really fucked it up big time. He could hear her sobs and cries on the other end of the phone it made his heart split into thousands of pieces, like broken glass that could never be repaired.

"Love just please listen to me it's not what you saw.." He pleaded, all for nothing because she hang up on him before he could even finish the sentence. He ruffled his hands through his messy blonde hair as all his plans went awry. If only she gave him a chance to explain himself.

"Mate are you listening to me? " Drake waved his hands in front of Tom's face feeling invisible as the blonde guy in front of him had devoted all of his attention to the empty glass in front of him.

"What did you say is she here?!" Tom's stormy blue eyes quickly lit up when he heard Drake speak up. He stumbled a little getting up and bracing himself on the wooden bar.

"No mate." Sighed Drake, he felt quite sorry for the man standing right in front of him although in his work line he did see a lot of stuff he had never seen someone crumble so fast right in front of his eyes.

Tom's eyes quickly turned woeful yet again. The joy quickly drained from his body bringing him back to his original state of misery "Than what did you say?" His voice was brittle and low.

"The cab is here mate." Said Drake his lips twitched slightly upwards as he offered Tom a sympathetic smile. He truly felt sorry for the man in front of him.

"But I don't want to leave!"

"C'mon now," Drake came from the other side of the bar and hauled Tom to his feet. It was then when Tom realised how much he had to drink, his feet stumbled a bit upon he struggled to walk straight for a moment. He wrapped his arm around Drake's shoulders who held him tightly helping him walk.

"Do you think she will ever forgive me?" He slurred out the words.

"Course she will mate." Said Drake as they neared the cab, Tom pulled away from Drake and leaned against the cab feeling the coldness of the steal planes of the car on his back.

"You're a really good mate." He waved his hand pointing at Drake who stared at him almost amused at the sight "Sure but get inside the cab!" He beckoned to the driver to help him get Tom inside the cab before he changed his mind. The driver came up and opened the door but Tom held his hand up in protest still not wanting to get inside earning a frustrated growl from both guys.

"Don't you guys want to hear the story of me and my lovely misses?" He slurred again, flashing a smile at the guys as the alcohol invaded his system. He pushed himself upwards from the car and again wrapped his arm over Drake's shoulders.

Both guys exchanged a look, dreadfully this was going to be a long night. "So I saw her years ago at set," explained Tom to Drake while waving his free hand around as if he pictured it the table where she sat across of him. Drake was still slowly leading him to the cab "Get inside mate!" He said sternly but the blonde gasped "You don't want to hear my story?!"

"Yes I want to but another time, now please get inside." Drake reassured him and Tom seemed to calm down.

"Wait!" Tom yelled making both guys groan, if this went on a little longer they'd be stuck in front of the bar all night.

"What now?" Asked Drake sighing heavily but to his surprise Tom pulled out his wallet took out a 50 pound bill and handed it to Drake "For the drinks!" He added.

"That's too much," started Drake but Tom interrupted him "Keep the change!" And with that he climbed into the cab.

The driver stared at Tom in the rear-view mirror as he slouched onto the back seat. "Where to sir?"