Two Body, One Heart.

W-What? You managed to mumble out, you could hear Sans answering her as well. But she didn't mind. She was too focused on you that she didn't even care about the skeleton anymore.

"Wanting these monsters to live. Saving them like you've known them all your life. Helping them reach the surface. Just-WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" She screamed but the tears was visible in her eyes. You were taken aback, you wouldn't deny that the skeleton was as well.

What . . . what do you mean?

"God, are you blind?! Do you even know why I decided to come here at all?!"

Because you hated humanity. Both you and Sans answered Chara, but does it even matter?

She smiled a sad, bitter smile, "And do you know why I hated humanity?" She asked and you decided to say nothing, she let out a short, bitter chuckle, "Do you remember what the riverman told us on our way to Snowdin?" She asked and you nodded.

Beware of the man who speaks in hands. You answered her, "Yes-Wait, NO! The OTHER one!" She snapped, making you flinch and nod rapidly. It was clear to you. Like it just happened earlier. But what the riverman said . . . was just too confusing.

"They who speak in green, was never mean." She said for you, "I . . . Well, surprisingly, though, I never really . . . wanted anyone to die. But when . . . when they started . . . wanting to go to the surface. To have a better life? I just . . . I couldn't. I couldn't just watch them suffer up there, Y/n!"

Chara. I know you hate humanity, but . . . everything's different now.

"Different? Everything's different. Then, please, Y/n. Enlighten me. Tell me that those humans won't treat them like garbage. Tell me that these monsters would live a peaceful, happy life! JUST. LIKE. THAT."