His Theme.

R I S E , Y/N. . . .

With those words being said, you did as you were told. You felt your body rise and slowly, you scanned your surroundings.

You were seated in a bed of golden flowers. The RUINS. You thought to yourself. You pushed yourself up, but this time, without the huff.

What happened to you is a mystery of your own. But you were experiencing a very serious case of déjà vu. As your eyes scanned the place, you saw a golden flower just a few feet away from the ones you were laying in. This time, it wasn't giving you any cheeky grin or innocent smile. Instead, it was devilish.

You should feel scared. Is what your conscious told you. But, alas, you couldn't even feel anything. As if you have grown numb. You approached the golden flower slowly and as you did, you slowly watched as his expression darkened and soon was filled with fear.

"You," he spoke, his voice cracking mid-air, "you're not Y/n." His voice sunk into your heart like quick sand. You didn't get what he said but there was some kind of feeling that kept bothering you. Lust for blood. Lust for murder. To see these monster scream underneath your grasp. In seeing your presence.

You smiled a creepy, toothy grin, "You're right." You told him truthfully, your voice reeks with something new, "I'm-" with your sentence finishing mid-air, you raised something in the air. It was long, sharp and shiny. Where you got it was unknown. You watched the frightened look on the little flower's face and it only brought joy into you, D I E.

Howdy, I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!

You flinched as you continued to stare at the frightened flower. Wondering if he was the one talking. Wondering if he told you those words cheerfully. You dismissed the thought and carried on until voices, the same as before echoed through your mind.

You're not from around here, aren't ya?

I don't want to be alone anymore, y/n. . . .

Golly! That must be so frightening!

Y/n, don't you have anything better to do?

But don't worry!

Someone's gotta take care of these flowers.

Little old me's got ya~

I don't want to let go.

That's a wonderful idea!

Was it by fate? Destiny? Or did you . . . hee hee, only you know the answer, don't you, Y/n?

"Please . . . don't kill me."

With one final scream, you slammed your knife into the flower's face repeatedly. Until there was nothing else but dust all around you. Your breathing was raged. Your heart beat was pounding so loud. Either through adrenaline or something else.

You blew the loose strand of hair off of your face.

8  L E F T.

D E T E R M I N A T I O N.

~•~

Here it is! THE GENOCIDE ROUTE!

So, uh, yeah. The Genocide Route. Hope you guys make it till the end!

If ever, you haven't read the pacifist yet, well, slight pacifist, then I recommend you to go and read it.

The book is called Good To Be Alive. If you visit my profile then you can see it.

Just . . . hanging around there.

So, yeah! That's all.

See ya.