Get Dunked On.

You heard the shorter skeleton chuckle a relief one and said, "you're sparing me?" He breathed, "wow. i didn't really think that would work!" He exclaimed and you both chuckled. Well, except you. You giggled. And the skeleton seemed to remember something from it.

"don't worry, kid. i won't . . . let it go to waste. put it in 'ere, kid." He told you as he spread his arms apart, closing his right eye through the process as his smug grin continued to spread across his face.

D O N ' T  D O  I T.  Y O U ' L L-

But you didn't listen. You felt your knife slip out of your grasp as tears visibly formed through your eyes. You spread your arms like Sans did and as you took a closer step into the skeleton's embrace, you felt something strike your back. Making their way past your internal organs, successfully impaling you. Blood trickled down your deep wounds and you watched as the bones that impaled you bleed as well.

Seeing this, you actually felt relieved. You closed your eyes, wanting to thank the skeleton but all that came out was gurgles and soon, you were spitting out blood, "get," you heard your skeleton spoke, you could tell he was crying by the sound, the rhythmic sounds that he alone could make, that sound you swore that you won't make him do ever again, "dunked on." He finished his sentence as he gently, very so gently, aid you on the cold, bloody floor. You didn't mind. It was yours after all.

"if . . . you're really my friend. no, we both know we have something special than that." As he spoke those words, memories, all of them. All that the both of you had shared. Flashed before your eyes.

human. . . .

you're a human, right? that's hilarious!

don't you know how to greet a pal?

you seem like a good kid.

turn around,

hey, now. don't you think it's rude to just stand there and do nothing? throw them a bone, kid.

. . . and shake my hand.

so, kid. instead of looking at me like i'm God or somethin', mind tellin' why you left your . . . prison?

no worries, tori. i'll keep an eye socket on the kid for ya.

now my brother, papyrus. he's a human-hunting fanatic!

i've always liked your giggling.

i . . . i was so worried my eye socket started to leak, that's all.

nah, kid. i leaked. not cried. leaked. there's a huge difference between the two.

this is a date. you just happen to so-called ruined it. so, if you would excuse us, we're Metta-done here.

i think i'm in love with you.

"if we really had something special," he started, he was avoiding your gaze now. You guessed he saw those visions too, "They . . . were real . . . you know?" you managed to get out and his whole body tense into hearing your voice again, he lowered his head so you couldn't see his face. But you could see something twinkling that rolled down his cheeks. He was crying. No. . . .

"You're . . . leaking . . . again." You said in a form of a pant and giggle, you heard him suck a deep, shaky breath before facing you completely. You could finally see the sobbing mess he created on his own. The way he looked down at you with so much sorrow. The way his eye sockets teared every time your gaze meet.

"if we really had something special," he started, "you won't come back." he continued. And suddenly, you felt the darkness ate you whole. And all you could feel is the wind blowing from your behind. As if you were falling. You heard a voice afterwards.

Y O U  F O O L.

F A L L I N G
T O O  Q U I C K L Y.

B U T  D O N ' T  W O R R Y.

I  W O N 'T  L E T  I T
G O  T O  W A S T E.

S L E E P  N O W , Y/N.
A N D  N E V E R  W A K E  U P.

H E E  H E E  H E E.