Chapter Twenty-Eight

"What happened?" Riley demaned, pulling Maya into her room and slamming the door shut.

"A bit eager, yeah?" Maya smirked, plopping down on Riley's bed.

"Maya." Riley squeaked, sitting down next to her best friend and smacking her arm.

"Calm down, Riles. It's not that big of a deal!"

"Not that big of a- Maya Hart I swear if you don't spill your guts were going to fight."

"I think we're on a need to know basis." Maya smirked.

"No! I want to know everything!"

"Riley!"

"Okay, fine. Maybe not everything, but-"

"Riley calm down. Breathe." Maya rested her hands on her friends shoulders and smiled. "What do you want to know to fill your twisted need to know everything?"

"How, Maya?"

"I don't know!" Maya shrugged. "It just... happened."

Lucas' knees kept him hovering over Maya as he ran his hands down from her shoulders to her hips. His hands slipped under her shirt and left chills running through Maya as their kiss grew more passionate.

"Maya I thought you two were both dead set on abstinence?"

"I know but... it wasn't like that gross, sweaty sex everyone complains about or talks about... it was sweet..."

"Sweet?" Riley scrunched her nose, confused at how 'sex' and 'sweet' can be paired together.

"Yeah!" Maya laughed. She bit her lip and smirked. "It wasn't rushed. We took it slow... and that made it rather enjoyable, rather than like... a one night stand."

Maya slowly unbuttoned Lucas' shirt as she littered his neck with small kisses. Lucas slipped his shirt off, insistent on getting Maya's shirt off next.

"You two couldn't have a one night stand even if you wanted to." Riley joked.

"Yeah, we're only like five years late." Maya laughed.

"Well are you pregnant?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know that like two days after him and I slept together? Hopefully I'm not, but at least I'll be out of high school if I am." Maya explain. Riley nodded and the two girls layed back on the bed.

Lucas was left in his boxers, and Maya in her bra and jeans. "You sure?" Maya asked, she was on her back as Lucas sat up and got off her. He nodded, leaning forward, connecting his lips to Maya's again. The two moved onto their knees as Lucas' hands found their way to the button of Maya's jeans.

"Knock knock." The girls heard Liam's voice from outside the door, as he slowly opened the door into his girlfriend's room. "Hey, Riley. Hello eighteen-and-pregnant." He joked.

"Ha Ha, very funny." Maya sneered. Liam sat next to Riley, placing a small kiss on her lips and smirked at Maya. She stuck her tongue out at him, wanting to reach across Riley and flick him in the ear.

"Did you two talk?" Liam asked. Maya and Riley nodded and smiled to eachother. "Everything okay? No babies on the way?"

"It's been two days, four eyes!" Maya shouted.

"Okay you two! You fight like children!" Riley smushed a hand to both if their faces, pushing them back onto her bed. Maya looked over at Liam, who had a cheesy smile plastered on his face, and flicked his nose, quickly shooting up after to avoid any kind of response from him.

"Anyway, I gotta meet Lucas soon. Riles, I'll see you tomorrow, Liam... go to Hell." Maya winked. She scurried out of Riley's room, cutting through the living room into the hallway of the apartment building, hurrying down to the lobby. She got down to the lobby, seeing Lucas going the opposite direction of her.

"Lucas?"

"Hey!" Lucas smiled. "I figured you and Riley might lose track of time so I was gonna come get you." Lucas wrapped an arm around Maya's waist, leaning to plant a kiss on the top of her head.

"That's sweet." Maya smiled. "Thank you."

"No problem!" Lucas shrugged. Lucas and Maya headed to Lucas' house, and once they arrived, ran into Lucas' mother.

"Hey, Maya." She grinned, walking over and wrapping Maya in a hug, pulling her away from Lucas. Maya returned the hug, and giggled a little. "Are you ready for graduation?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." Maya breathed.

"Oh, it's no big deal, honey. You'll do just fine."

"Thanks." Maya smiled. Lucas grabbed her, pulling her by the hand to his room.

"She loves you." Lucas noted.

"Sure hope so." Maya sighed.

"You okay?" Lucas sat on his bed, furrowing his eyebrows at Maya.

"Yeah, it's just..." Lucas grabbed her waist, pulling her down onto his lap. "between graduation and after graduation..."

"Hey, hey, hey..." Lucas whispered, getting Maya's attention. "Shut up." He chuckled. "You're going to be just fine. You're smart, you're beautiful, you have nothing to worry about."

"But Lucas-"

"Maya Hart if you don't stop I'm going to tickle you to death." Lucas wiggled his fingers in the air, causing Maya to cringe and giggle a bit.

"Lucas-"

"Hey."

"But-"

"I warned you..." Lucas picked Maya up, dropping on the bed and climbing on top of her to keep her from getting away. Lucas ran his fingers up and down Maya's ribs, causing her to giggle, mixed with random screeches and shouts.

"Lucas Fucking Friar I'm gonna-"

"Excuse me." Mrs. Friar appeard in Lucas' door way and Maya's smile dropped, figuring she'd get in trouble for cursing. "Lucas sitting on top of the girl isn't going to do anything. You weigh three times as much as she does!"

"But she-" Lucas stopped, catching his mother's glare, and climbed off Maya. She smirked, fixing her hair and glancing at Lucas. His mother left, shutting the door.

"I win." Maya smirked.

"Brat."