Stefan imagine part 1

debra02lg
So I haven't written an imagine in about 5 months, so I'm sorry that it sucks! But part 2 will be up as soon as I have Time. But anyways I hope you like it.

"Hey Deb" you heard heard someone say as you walked into the boarding house.

Turning your head in the direction the voice came from your eyes landed on Damon, sitting in a chair with a bottle if bourbon in his hand.

"Hey Damon, how have you been?" You asked as you walked over and sat in the chair that was facing him.

"Never better" he smirked before bringing the bottle half filled with alcohol to his lips.

"Are you sure? You seem a little brooding" you said matter-of-factly. "Ouch, are you comparing me to Stefan" he put his hand where his heart is, "that's just cruel deb" he said pretending to be hurt by what you just said.

"Damon be nice" you laughed, "I'm the fun brother, Stefan's the Broody one. Besides you don't look quite happy yourself" he pointed out as he finished the bottle of bourbon.

He stood up and made his way over to the cabinet that contained all the alcohol. He grabbed another bottle and opened it, taking a sip as he made his way back to the chair.

"That would be because I'm stressed from school" you sighed. "Here, might take a little edge off" he said handing you the bottle.

Gladly accepting you grabbed it from his hand, and brought it to your lips. Tilting it up and parting your lips you allowed the liquid to pour into your mouth, burning your throat on the way down.

"Ugh I hate bourbon" you said in a disgusted tone as you passed him back the bottle.

"Shots?" Damon questioned, smirking while he cocked an eyebrow. "Fuck it, why not!" You laughed and got up from your chair. "Yeah, let's have some fun!" Damon cheered and sped off to grab the shot glasses as you turned on the music.

About an hour into laughing and drinking Stefan walks into the room with a pissed off look on his face.

"Deb, what are you doing" he grabbed the drink out of your hand. "More like what are you doing" you sassed as you tried to grab your drink back.

"See I told you I was the fun brother" Damon chimed in. "Oh be quiet Damon" Stefan glared at him.

"Let's go deb I'm taking you home" he grabbed your arm trying to lead you from your chair. "No, let me go!" You fought to get out of his grip.

"You know I don't like you drinking with him" he growled with pointing at Damon. "And you know I don't like you telling me what to do!" You yelled at him.

"fine, you can do what ever you want" he gave you back your drink. "We're done" he said before storming back out of the house, leaving both you and Damon in shock.