Stiles imagine

For _wilmafoooer_

"Wilma, Wilma?" You heard a voice say making you snap out of your day dream. "Huh?" You say looking beside you to see Lydia. "Ugh" she groaned, "you were day dreaming again weren't you?" Her eyebrow raised in question. "No, I was just thinking that's all" you explained as you picked up the pen you were previously writing with and started drawing in your note book. "About what? Stiles?" She giggled. You scoffed and dropped your pen on the lunch table you're sitting at before turning to look at her. "Why would you even think that?" You asked with a shocked expression on your face. "Because I know you like him, and your being defensive" she said matter of fact. "I am not being defensive!" You argued as she gave you an amused look. "Don't look at me like that" you glared at her as you seen your brother and stiles walk over and sit down at the lunch table you and Lydia are sitting at. "Hey sis" "hey Scott" you said back to him, not bothering to take your eyes off of your drawing. "What are you two talking about?" He asked, probably already knowing by listening in. "Oh just the movie night we're having, you know you and stiles should both come and bring Kira and Liam to. We can make it a pack thing" she offered. "What do you think Wilma?" She said elbowing you in the side making you look up from your half Finished drawing. "Sure, why not" you agreed to make her happy. "Great then it's settled, meet us at my place around 7" she informed them before pulling you up out of your chair by your arm and lead you out of the cafeteria and out to the car park.

------------------------------------------
"Do you think that's enough food?" Lydia asks you as you lay piles of pillows and blankets on the floor. You turn around and look at the table she placed the food on only to see it covered in junk food. "Lydia, I think that's more then enough" you laughed at your best friend who for some reasons stressing out about tonight. "I know" she sighed "I just want tonight to go as planned" she said to herself, but you heard it with your wolf hearing.
You were gonna say something to her but then the doorbell rang. "I'll get the door, and you set up the movie" she told you before walking out of the room. "Lydia! Where's the movie!?" You yelled to her but she never answered. You groaned and started walking around the corner to go to the door and ask her when you walked into someone and fell on the floor. "I'm so-sorry Wilma, I didn't see you" stiles stuttered as he helped you off the ground. "It's fine" you said as the rest of the pack walked in the room. "Um I couldn't find the movie" you told Lydia who was talking to Scott. "Oh it must be up in my room, Can you go get it?" You nodded and started to leave. "Stiles go with her, she might need help finding it" she ordered him. He didn't say anything, he just followed you up the stairs to her room. "What did she mean I might need help finding it? It's right here on her bed. She's being so weird tonight" you laughed as the two of you walked in her room. "You think she's being weird? You should see your brother" he laughed with you. "Scott's always weird, but we really should get this movie to Lydia before she gets mad" right as you said that you heard the bedroom door slam shut. Both yours and stiles head snap in the direction of the door, "what the hell" you said as you walked up to the door and tried to turn the Handel. "It won't turn" you said to stiles as he stood there and watched you try to open the door. "That doesn't make any sense" he said shaking his head. "I know but" you stopped mid sentence when you heard chuckling coming from the other side of the door. "Lydia! Open the door!" You yelled at her. "No" she giggled, "how are you even making it so the Handel won't turn?" Stiles questioned as you tried your hardest to get it to turn but had no luck. That's when you heard scott laugh, "Scott you idiot! Let go of the Handel!" "No, not until you guys confess your feelings!" He yelled back. "I'll break this door down" you threatened, "don't you dare Wilma!" You heard Lydia yell. You and stiles sighed and gave up knowing that Scott was stronger then you, since he's the alpha. "Can the two of you hurry up so we can watch movies" they both groaned. "Shut up!" Both of you's yelled in union as you's sat on the bed facing each other. No one said anything for a while until stiles decided to break the silence. "So do you like me?" He blurted out, looking at you intently. "Do you like me?" You asked him instead of answering the question. "Ya I do" he said running his hands through his hair nervously. "Well I like you to, I have since year 6" you admitted. "So we've both liked each other for a long time, but are only telling each other now?" He laughed. "Ya I guess so" you chuckled, "Wilma, will you go out with me?" He asked you with a pleading look in his eyes. "I'd love to" you smiled as he leaned in for a kiss. As your lips pressed against his the door opened, "finally! It took you long enough" Scott said as he and Lydia entered the room. "Now come on love birds, it's movie time!" Lydia cheered as she grabbed the movie on her Bed and ran down the stair with Scott following close behind. "Come on" stiles stood up from the bed and held his hand out for you to take. You gladly excepted it and walked down stairs with stiles. "You guys can have the second couch" Lydia smiled and sat on the floor beside Scott and started the movie. The two of you's cuddled on the couch and ended up falling asleep. In the morning Lydia wouldn't stop talking about how cute of a couple you guys are. You acted annoyed but to be honest you loved when she would say it.