He hits you part 2

Hey guys it's been a while since I've posted anything and I'm really sorry about that. I know a lot of you guys get annoyed when I don't post anything for a while. But I do get very busy with school, work, the baby and I help watch my niece and nephews for my brothers while they're at work. So it would be very appreciated if you guys can bear with me, I promise I do try my hardest to write as much as I can for you guys.

Scott:
"Y/n, y/n? Please wake up, I'm so sorry!" You heard the familiar voice as you gained consciousness.
You could hear the worry in his voice as he pleaded for you to open your eyes. As much as you wanted to comply you were in to much pain to do so. You felt two hands take a hold of your arm, Within seconds the unbearable pain faded until it vanished. As you opened your eyes they were met with the chocolate brown ones that you've fallen in love with. He pulled you into a tight embrace and rocked you. "Omg I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to" he cried, letting a few tears slip from his eyes and fall on your shoulder. "It's ok Scott, I know you didn't mean it. I shouldn't have started yelling at you." You clung onto him tightly, bundling up a ball of his shirt in your hands. "I love you" he whispered as he placed a soft kiss on your head. "I love you to" you mumbled, still clinging on to him.

Stiles: The next day at school you tried your best to avoid stiles. You were doing so well, that is until last period came around. "There you are!" You heard a voice behind you. You didn't say anything at all, just kept on shoving your text books from your locker in your bag. An arm snaked around your waist and turned you towards him. "Wow why is your cheek so red, did you use a little to much blush?" He chuckled while poking it. You slapped his hand away from you and scoffed, "of course you don't remember" "what's that supposed to mean?" He asked, a little taken back from your bitterness towards him. "It means your an asshole!" "I'm sorry, I don't even remember last night. You know I would never intentionally hurt you, I love you so much. Please, please forgive me!" He begged. "Intentional or not stiles you still done it! I love you but I need some time to think about things" you said as you slammed your locker door shut and left school early.

Derek: After Derek freaked out and stormed out of the flat you stayed in your position on the floor. Glass still shattered around you, as you pulled your knees to your chest and cried. Memories of your child hood came rushing back, your parents always screaming and fighting, things always being pitched around as you sat in your room and cried. Derek knew this and always promised you your relationship would never be like that,You believed him until now that is. After about five minutes of crying you stood up and walked into your bed room, taking out a suitcases and packing all your belongings. Before meeting Derek You always vowed to never put up with anything like this and unlike Derek you were gonna keep that promise. You grabbed your suitcase and walked out the door and didn't look back.

Liam: After leaving the cafeteria you decided to go sit on the bleachers on the lacrosse field. As you made your way there you passed by the boys locker room, you could hear faint sobs emitting from inside. Curiously you walked in, following the sound of the increasing cries. You could see a figure sitting on a bench with his head in his hands, "Liam?" You questioned as you took a few steps forward. His head snapped up and looked your way, you could see his blood shot eyes and tear stained cheeks from crying. "Liam what's wrong?" You rushed over to his side and kneeled down beside him. "Why are you here?" He hiccuped, not even looking at you. "I heard you crying" you explained as you rubbed small circles on his back in attempts to sooth him. "So? Why do you care? How are you not scared of me? Look what I did to your eye!" He shouted before he broke down crying again. You hated seeing Liam cry, it was your greatest weakness. You pulled him into a tight embrace and ran your fingers through his hair, as he cried into your shoulder. "Sssshhhh, Liam it's ok" you whispered almost crying yourself. "I know you didn't mean it, it was the full moon. You don't know how to control it yet and that's ok, you'll learn. I'm not going anywhere, I love you and that's all that matters." After hearing this the sobs escaping his lips stopped, he pulled away and leaned his forehead against yours. "I love you y/n" "I love you to" you whispered and planted and kiss on his lips.

Thanks so much for all the reads and votes, it means a lot to me!

You guys should go and follow my wonderful friend ObrienDiamond . She's an amazing writer and deserves a lot of attention and votes on her stories. So go check out her account, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Also, if you could go follow my other awesome friend I_WannaBeA_Real_Fake that would be greatly appreciated. She's an awesome writer and deserves more reads and votes. And all the credit for my new book covers go to her, so go and check out her account :)

Important!!
I know two of these end with the reader forgiving the character for hurting them. But if any of you have a boyfriend of a girlfriend that hurts you physically or emotionally please leave them! No matter how many times they try to justify their actions. Don't think under any circumstances that it's ok for them to do so.