[Chapter 23:]

Here is the Link to soundcloud playlist for this chapter and there is also another link on my page if you can't see this one

https://soundcloud.com/stratfordsflaw/sets/chapter-23-rs-book

Happy reading!

-----

        The week that followed Ella's birthday was hectic. I'd closed three house deals, and was coming to a close with working with Lukas on the ddeal with Portugal. But aside from that, my parents had officially gone back home for the time being and Ella decided to go back with them for the next week and a half, and truth be told I was sad my babygirl was away for so long, but somewhere deep inside I was so indescribably happy as well.

And yeah, I tried convincing myself it wasn't because of Ansel, but I'd be a liar if I ever said that...

He just made everything so easy.

And if possible, he tended to get sweeter as the days with him blurred and passed.

Well, sweet was an understatement.

He was so much more than that.

He was deliciously sexy, spontaneous, infuriating at times, hilarious, and yet so serious when he needed to be.

And here I was, week two of dating, falling in love with him.

I put down my lip gloss and was snapped out of my thoughts the second he started singing in the shower.

I chuckled and slipped my headband on, in love with a goofball, great.

Ever since we'd taken a trip to Walmart a few days ago and had found a waterproof shower speaker. And the first time he used it he would sing to whatever song played, but by the third day he had a full blown shower playlist.

And whenever he went back to his house, he would try to take it back with him (twice I'd caught him trying to "give it a better home").

Thief.

I chuckled at the memory and tried not to laugh too hard at him crooning what sounded like Love by Keisha Cole.

Lord, please help him. Why and how does he even know this song?

I knocked on the bathroom door before opening it, "Are you okay in here? You sound like you're dying."

The whale from Nemo sounded like a dream at this point.

"I am perfectly fine." Ansel peeked his head out of the shower for a second after turning the music down, "You're interrupting my singing time."

I snorted and gave him a look, "And you're running up my hot water bill."

Not that I minded, because the full view I was getting was just....incredible.

He gave me a soapy grin, "You could have saved time by showering with me." he singsonged, "There's always room for one more."

That wouldn't exactly have been a shower per say...

I rolled my eyes, "Just hurry up." And not even a second after the words left my mouth the water turned off and he emerged, tall, naked, and so very wet.

Oh, my.

I blushed as the appendage between his legs swayed free as he reached for a towel, "Well, I'm gonna go now."

He gave me a sly smile, "Aren't you going to help me dry off?" He ran the towel over his chest slowly, and I watched as the droplets of water cascaded down his hips, dripping, and dropping...