June was sure she's had the quickest shower in the history of showers as she finished putting on the little makeup she usually put on. She was just finishing up styling her hair into some loose curls, pinning up half her hair so it didn't fall on her face. The hair reached down to the middle of her back, not having had the chance to actually have her hair cut lately. But she did like it long ... and so did Johnny.

"There's my girl." She heard a voice from behind, instantly getting a smile out of her. She placed the curling wand back onto the chest of drawers, unplugging it so it ceased working. She felt arms wrap around her waist and she couldn't help but flash back to when he last did that, right here in front of the mirror. She licked her lips and swallowed – now was not the time to be thinking like that.

"You look stunning." He whispered into her ear, his breath tickling her ear, making her laugh.

June smacked his hands off, making him let go of her reluctantly. She turned around to see how he looked himself ... and he was looking good in a tux.

"You look devilishly handsome yourself, Stud." She reached up to tighten the tie around his neck, seeing it had come a little loose. She noticed a silly grin on his face, one that she'd usually see once he's played a trick on someone – and that someone, being Ben. She sighed, but still kept the smile on her lips, "What did you do to Ben this time?" She inquired.

Johnny looked at her innocently, "What makes you think I did anything?"

She just rolled her eyes, stating the obvious. "Because I know you." She raised an eyebrow at him, "You didn't do anything that could ruin our brother and sister's wedding did you?"

"No, of course not!" He exclaimed, his eyes widening at the thought of what his sister would do to him if had indeed done so. He suddenly smirked playfully, remembering what he had actually done, "I was just playing with Ben."

"Uh-huh." June nodded, finished playing with his tie – believing that he had indeed done something to Ben, but whether is was actually 'play', was another story altogether. She glanced over to the clock beside their bed, there was only 15 minutes until the wedding was to begin and she really had to get up there. Susan had made her the Maid of Honor so she definitely could not be late.

"Now, my Maid of Honor..." Johnny started, leaning in towards her, giving her a kiss that lasted way more than three seconds. When he moved back just a few inches, they were breathing hard and he continued what he was saying, "...the Best Man has come and escort you to the wedding."

June grinned, taking his hand, "Well, then, my Best Man – lead the way." She was happy he hadn't asked about the Sensor, she wanted to put it out of her mind for the rest of the day. Today was Susan and Reed's day – and she didn't want them to have any interruptions, especially with all the times it's had to be cancelled lately.

The idea itself was simply becoming ridiculous.

...

After leaving June with Sue to get ready for the walk, Johnny headed straight to the entrance where the walk would start. He went over to the alcohol table, having just one glass of champagne to calm his nerves – today was the day. He was going to do it, after all these years, he was finally going to ask the big question stationed in his heart.

Johnny reached into his pocket, fiddling with the small box hidden within. He had it all planned. During the reception he was going to make his speech and he would finally ask the woman he loved to marry him – to spend the rest of her life with him, and for him to spend the rest of his life with her.

His heart was pumping fast in nervousness and anticipation.

Not that he was particularly Religious or Spiritual, he still prayed to God that she'd say 'Yes'.