They walked down the hospital hallway and Tom could feel the pain of the family who just got the bad news that their husband, father passed away. It sent shivers down his spine at the pain they must of felt. He swallowed hard as the woman crumbled down crying, her face paled as her children picked her up. Their cries echoed in his ears "God, please save my Avery, please God!" He murmured under his breath as Rupert was sort of guiding him towards the exit of the hospital. Although they were near the exit it didn't stop the wrenching cries in his ears and mind, as the guilt was slowly engulfing him, eating his soul up at the mare second.

Just as they set foot out of the hospital doors, the rays of sunlight beamed into Tom's eyes burning them slightly, almost like when a vampire first comes out during daylight. The effects of being all night between the hospital walls. "See fresh air will help you." Said Rupert with small smile that spread across his face "Don't worry she'll be fine." He added reassuring Tom once more but was cut off by bright flashes into both of their eyes.

"Tom what happened?" yelled a reporter placing his mic in front of Tom,

"Is your girlfriend okay?" Asked another one,

"Is it true that you caused the accident?" Asked the first one, rage slowly built into Tom at the questions.

"Please no questions!" He pulled away spreading out his palms hoping that they'd stop. But it didn't stop them from taking pictures or asking questions for the matter.

"Please stop! He's not in a condition to answer your questions!" Said Rupert sternly putting himself in front of Tom. Not even that stopped them, like vultures they were hungry for a story, they wanted blood and it seemed like they were about to drain all of Tom's, like he wasn't feeling bad in the first place already.

"Is it true that you're in love with your best friend Melissa Noel?" Asked another one acting all cocky and arrogant "Is it true that you cheated?"Asked the same one and Tom saw red feeling his nerves burning up as he clenched his fists tightly that it almost cut his palms, he was more than ready to punch the reporter.

"Calm down!" whispered Rupert pulling him back in the hospital. He stood glaring over the crowd of reporters as Rupert handled them, It took all he had in him not to punch that reporter.

"Tom won't answer any questions, please don't bother!" Told them Rupert calmly and went into back into the hospital where Tom stood immobile, fists clenched so much that it stopped the blood from moving in his knuckles, his eyes that toyed between the shades of blue and silver portrayed a storm of emotions rage, sadness, pain but most of all guilt. Unsatisfied with the answers, or the lack of them the reporters went on trying to get inside of the hospital. Though Rupert was quicker and notified the security not to let them in. Tom and Rupert stared at the flock of reporters in front of the big glass doors trying to get inside only to be stopped by security. Tom has dealt with reporters before but this was the first time he wanted to punch someone, it was a good thing that Rupert was here. Not being able to look at it they moved away further into the hallway away from the reporters.

.

"Are you alright?" Asked Rupert resting his hand on Tom's shoulder. Tom nodded staring at him, his eyes showed so much concern that Tom couldn't quite grasp what good he did to deserve a friend like this one.

"Those bloody morons don't know when to shut up!" Added Rupert frustration in his voice.

"I know, it's the curse of being famous, everyone has their nose in your business." Shrugged Tom feeling overwhelmed.

"True, maybe it's better that we get some coffee." Said Rupert, Tom nodded in agreement his head was aching about to explode at any moment. For part of the pain he blamed all the whiskey he drank the previous night, but that was nothing in comparison of the stinging pain that he felt felt when he saw Avy's fragile body spread flat on that pavement.