Untitled Part 20

It was finally their graduation next week and everyone will be going to college then to university. But Olivia and her friends were not happy because she will have to leave them to go back to South Africa because, her mother wasn't feeling well. So actually she had to go there to further her education. Her mother had a heart attack and hat less than 25 days to live.

Finally their graduation day came, but the four of them weren't that happy because Olivia will be leaving soon.

Hey guys? Cheer up okay. It's not like am not coming back. Let's just keep our friendship that is what matters now. She turned to Lloyd and he was crying, but he was trying to hide it. She then went to him and hugged him so tight. Olivia didn't wanted to leave her friends and Lloyd, but she had no choice.

Finally, it was time for her to leave for the airport. Everyone went with them to the airport except Lloyd because he was nowhere to be found. Immediately they were about to enter, wait! Came a voice. It was Lloyd.

Olivia how could you think I could forget you on a day like this. He gave her a bracelet with O&L. Initials for Mitchell and Lloyd on it. They hugged each other and kissed so tightly. I will come back. Olivia said. I promise.

I will be waiting, Lloyd replied. They both couldn't help their tears from falling.

Flight *658* to South Africa. Please get ready, the announcer announced. They had no other choice but to leave. Everyone was so sad.

Everyone that went buy seemed dull but the friends usually Skype's so it wasn't that boring at times.

"time jump"::::::;

Nichole, I saw you staring at Alice the other time at the mall.is there anything you would like to confess Lloyd teased his friend pretending not to know what was going on.

Lloyd asked his friend teasingly. Well I have liked her since we were 18 when Olivia left.

Well buddy, what about if the three of us go on a date so that I can tell her how much I really feel about her. I would like her to know dude. Since we are not kids any more. And now we are 20 every one is studying their major no time to waste. Nichole answered sincerely. You be becoming a doctor soon, I will becoming an accountant, she will becoming a journalist and Mitchell is now a model.

I'm sorry man but I think I should catch her first before she becomes a real journalist.

You've never talked about any girl like this ever since I met you. You are player finally involve. This is hard to believe Nichole.

If you are not ready for any commitment don't get me involved. Lloyd warned.

They then called Alice, and she also agreed to meet up with them.

When they entered the restaurant. Everyone started looking at them because Lloyd was with them. When they sat down Lloyd mum called him.

Honeys guess what? What mum you know I am not good at guessing. Since Olivia's mum passed away, he grandparents have decided to move in here with her in her old house. The Donovan's will be coming home tomorrow. What!!!!!  What about his modelling? Lloyd asked trying to keep his happiness inside.

She will be continuing here honey. His mother replied. 

Hey what's wrong? Nichole asked? Well it's a good news so let's finish with what we were saying.

Wait? What are you guys talking about? Alice asked them suspiciously.

Alice the truth is..... Nichole then explained everything to her and I wanted Lloyd to witness it. That is why he's here.I hope you are not offended.

No I'm not... I love you too. I've been waiting for this day since like ever.

Well guys vows would be made later. Lloyd teased. Here is the good news. Mitchell and her grandparents will be coming tomorrow.

They started screaming and everyone turned to look at them. As they were enjoying, Nichole turned to Alice, and they stared for each other and shared a passionate kissed.... I guess someone just had her first kiss. Lloyd teased Alice.