Chapter 11

LLOYD POV

Why do I always think about this girl. It has always been like this for some time now. Wait.... I can't possibly be inlove with her right??  He thought whiles smiling to himself.  He was cut off from his thinking by Nichole.
YO Lloyds,  I'm going off to bed now yh... Okayy... I'm going now.  He then stood up and left...

The next day everything went smoothly. They four of them didn't say much to each other. But I caught Nichole multiple times staring at Alice which made her blush so hard. Hahah funny because I've never seen her that way before. She's always playing around.

The next day, Sandra came by after dinner just as she promised. We wanted to head to the seaside but Olivia was refused. I really wanted her to come too but I didn't want to seem desperate.... I guess my Nana saw the look on my face so she took it on herself and persuaded Olivia into coming.  My heart was overflowed with excitement but ofcourse I had to hide it. I didnt want no one especially my stupid best friend teasing me.

We start at the shore chatting about mostly everything. They headed in after they've had a long night together.  Sandra went to hers ofcourse. 

As I was passing by Olivia's room I could hear her talk to Alice about something that really caught my attention.  I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I had to listen.

*I know this might be a bit of craziness on my path but I think I couldn't get over me liking Lloyd.* Olivia said the words out to Alice almost sounding as if a huge burden has been lifted of her chest. 
OMG!!! say what now.... You liked this idiot since primary school... Even before you left for Africa and you still do now... Couldn't you have fallen for a much nicer guy than a jerk like him... I rolled my eyes when I heard Alice say that.

Yeahh I know... You are asking if e knew each other since little. Well the answer is yes. Since primary school but we were never friends.  I hadn't even noticed it was Olivia so I did at until my family visited hers.

I know, but I just can't help it.. I stood as I continued to listen to their conversation.  I could hear her voice sounded as if she was crying. 

I felt sad that she was crying because of me... I hated myself because of that but a smile illuminated my face at the thought of her liking me too.  SHE F**,,**loves me too... I said to my self happily before heading inside my room.