Chapter 5

Olivia's POV

I took three weeks of school after the tragic death of my dad. I had Alice bring in my notes and assignments after school. She and her mum had been very supportive.
After a month the family barrister came to our house to read my dad's will to my family. Thankfully my dad was rich and he left us all his assesst.

I arrived at school after  my break,  everyone one that saw me starred at me with sympathy in their eyes. It was like they wanted to condole me at the same time they didn't. I felt a bit weird worth all the sympathy I was getting so I stood infront of my class debating weather to go in or not. I finally decided i was gonna go home and come back the following day. But before I could turn, Alice had already pulled me back leading me to the class from.  To took me in hugged me. Is like she knew I needed that didn't at that moment. It's all going to be fine trust me. She said whiles still hugging me. Thanks Ailee.  I love you.  I love you too Ollie and don't get to emotional on me and Joked. I smiled.

AUTHOR
SORRY GUYS THIS CHAPTER WAS A BIT SHORT.  I REGRET TO SAY OTHER CHAPTER MIGHT BE THE SAME OR EVEN SHORTER BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT REGARDLESS.  THANKS.