Chapter 7

Lloyds POV

Mannn you would not believe where I am.  I went out to call Nicole as soon as Olivia and Alice went out of the house.  Where are you idiot? Can I hear quickly?  Nicole Monica moon don't tell me you are having sex so hot in the afternoon. Dude why do I always call when you are having sex?I teased like I don't know already.  Just shut up idiot she said.
Anyways I'm at Olivia Donovan's house.  My parents are travelling and I'm staying with their friend.  I never in my wildest imagination thought it was ever going to be her house.

Why do you  care? I could hear Nicole asking. I don't.  I just... I feel bad for the way I treated her in the dining last time. I have been feeling this for white some time now she now going to stah with her make me feel uneasy I don't know. WOW... a question Lloyd white can't answer interesting.  She teased. Shut up. I said.  Just be like you always are. The man though kinda guy. You don't want her to see this side of you now do you?  Anyways I have to go.  I have some business to take care of.  Like I already didn't know what. Okay buy prostitute.  I said. Buy stupid she replied.  As soon as I was done all parents came out.  It was as if they are eavesdropping.  Are you ready to go lloyds?  My dad asked.  Yes dad age with that we left the donovans house.