Untitled Part 19

The bell in Mrs Donovan's house rang; it was her daughter and her best friend Alice. Hi girls? Hi mum, they replied.  We will go out to Lloyd's house today, to help him revise for the quiz tomorrow. He really needs us more than ever. Olivia said trying to sound convincing.

Her mum looked at her and smiled. Mum why are you smiling? She asked her mum. Sweetheart you really love Lloyd don't you?

Olivia blushed and felt embarrassed. She then changed the topic.

Mum am starving, is there food? Of course darling you know I wouldn't let you starve. Olivia and Alice then went to take their dinner, had their bath then set of to Lloyd's house.

When they got there, Nichole and Lloyd had already started. So the girls then just went to give their support as well.

Hey can you not turn red like tomato because you've seen Nichole? Olivia teased her friend.

Shut up Olivia....she replied.                                                                       

They learned till 5 in the morning when they actually had to get ready for the quiz.

Lloyd and Nichole went to take their bath first in separate washing rooms of course, and had their breakfast.

Well you guys should take the lead we will be there after we have our bath and our breakfast. With that Lloyd and Nicole went to take the school bus. Olivia and Alice went to bid Mr and Mrs White goodbye.

They both drove off to Alice's house to dress up and get ready. When they got there, they were already late for the quiz, and also all their parents were there.

When they entered all eyes turned to their direction, Lloyd smiled at them and Nichole had already saved a place for them so she waved her hands for them to come and sit down. They felt so embarrassed. For the first time Nichole, gave Alice a smile like she fancy her which really confused Alice. Olivia smiled at her friend mockingly.

After an hour the announcer announced the end of the quiz.

Well people, the quiz is over, the quiz master announced. So I would like everyone to relax as we all wait for the result.

They waited for 5 minutes which made people all nervous; everyone wanted their school to win so the results not coming out left them with headache.

Well! Here comes the results, and now winner for this year quiz championship goes to "Lloyd white "with the scores of 1998 out of 2000 questions. And Michael his competitive had 1996 out of 2000. Every one applauded cheerfully.

Wow! That was so close. Olivia said to Alice and Nichole.

Lloyd felt relieved and hugged Michael, and every one applauded. As he collected his award the choir master announced, okay people it's time for the interview so let's all settle down.

Interview time:

Mrs: so Lloyd tell me, how did you find the quiz?

Lloyd: well for the first time, I have actually met a challenge but all the same I made it, so I thank God. And a few people that helped me out in studying.

Mrs: I have interviewed you in a lot of quiz, that you always win with a high score, but this one was so close, how did you feel?

Lloyd: as I said earlier, it was really a challenge, and to be honest I was really scared.

Mrs: I know this is the first time I am asking you this question in an interview, but, with your intelligence an d all, I know there will be girls who will really want you to be their *friends*.  I hope you wouldn't let them down and your parents as well.

Lloyd: well I hope not. And yes there are girls like that but I really just want them as friends because I don't know how they feel and there is someone so close to me, I don't know how that person might take it.

Nichole and Alice then turned to look at Mitchell. She then smiled at them.

Mrs: well looking at the bracelet on your hands with Olivia on it, and the way you are talking I can see you are involved. Like are you in a relationship? * Mrs Laughs* when everyone starts to shout.

Lloyd: well Olivia is a very special someone in my life right now. With my parents and my granny and two best friends, Olivia is just another blessing.

All those who knew Olivia turned to look at her. And Sandra was so jealous. Mitchell felt so embarrassed.

Mrs: ok Lloyd that's so sweet.... Okay people, because of time we would end here.

Lloyd: thank you, he then stood up and hugged the woman.

Ladies and gentleman, our this year's best student, Lloyd white, every one stood to applauded as he got down of the stage.

Let the party get started.....principal Markus announced, since it was his school that won.

Lloyd then run to the parents and they congratulated him. And then to his friends. Congratulations came a voice it was Sandra. Thanks!

He then felt a tip on his shoulder he turned and it was Olivia. Congratulations, thanks babe. Sandra was so annoyed that she left. They then hugged and kissed. One of the students saw them from upstage and started shouting Lloyd's name. Everyone then turned to their direct and started shouting Lloyd name....... oh my God. This is so embarrassing. They then run out of the room.