Chapter 4

Olivia's POV

AHG Finally school is over,  I said to Alice.  I just Wanted to go home and relax after the humiliation I suffered today. 
Im so sorry for what happened today. Alice apologised.  Just don't let it get to you.
Why are you apologising?  Is not even your fault but that jerks.  I assured het to let her know it wasn't her fault.
My mum is picking me up should e so you?  I asked Alice.  Yes sure! She replied.  I took my phone out to see so many missed calls from my mum which got me worried. I tried calling her but she wasn't picking up. Are you  okay? Alice asked after seeing my face.  I'm worried. My mum called me so many times but more she isn't picking when I call her. I told my best friend with a worried look.  Don't worry she might be busy. Let's wait for her together she said whiles hugging me and with that I was calm.  I was glad to have her as my best friend. I thought to myself. 

After a long wait for my mum,  we had a lift from Alice's mother.  When I got home,  I saw some of my aunties at our house including aunty Cornelian who is my dad's elderly sister. They were all wearing black.  My heart sank to my belly.  Without hesitation,  I hurriedly run inside.
As soon as I entered I could see everyone crying including mum. Wheres dad?  I asked. But the answer mum have me wasnt what I was expecting.
Oh sweetheart, I am sorry to be the one to break this horrible news to you. But I'm sorry to tell you your dad..... Your dad passed at today.
WHAT!!!!  THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE.  I screamed. I hurriedly went to my room crying.