Untitled Part 18

May I please I please have your attention? That was principal Marcus making an announcement about Lloyd quiz will be taking place in the next two days and I hope you all come there to support him, there will be an interview after and a refreshment as well, oh and Lloyd whatever you are sad about deal with it later. Thank you.

Olivia knew he was saying that because of what happened with herself and Lloyd the other time. Everyone was excited about the party but nervous about the quiz.

Immediately the principal finished, Sandra appeared from nowhere and started hugging Lloyd congratulating him on his competition. Olivia saw it but pretended she didn't.

Olivia can I see you for a second? Their form mistress came calling her. They went outside; I would like you to decide if we should wear a casual outfit on the day of the quiz, except for Lloyd, because he is the participant. Okay Mrs She then went it and discussed it with Alice; they then decided to wear any dress.

May I please have you attention every one, Olivia said? On the day of the quiz, we are all wearing any dress we would like oh except the participant; she turned to Lloyd and smiled at him. Everyone was happy they could wear their own dress. When she finished, she went to Lloyd seat and asked Nichole to sit at seat instead.

Hi? Olivia greeted Lloyd, hi? He responded. What are you doing now? Are you nervous about the quiz?  Yeah, but I know God is going to see me through, win or lose, and with you around I feel save now.

Sandra saw them and was jealous because she could see love in Lloyd eyes. Lloyd I want you to teach me something, Sandra said. Sandra I am kind of busy right now so later. Oh I didn't know, she said. She then gave Olivia a weird look and passed by.

I am sorry for that. He apologized. No! it's alright, I should be the one sorry and I wish you luck in your quiz. Oh I have a little something for you, Olivia reached into her pocket and brought out a bracelet that has Olivia on it. She then whispered with lots of love and then put it on his wrist.

Wow it's beautiful, Lloyd said. Do you like it? I love it. He replied. Where did you get this? Actually my dad bought it for me on my last birthday before he passed away, so you see how this necklace it important to me?

Alice and Nichole had been watching them the whole time.

Why are you staring at me like that? Olivia asked raising her brows. *I LOVE YOU* Lloyd said. Olivia smiled. As they were staring at each other, Nichole and Alice shouted * hey Lloyd! Are you going to kiss her or we should wait for another six months.* the sound of that turned every ones in the class attention to their direction including Sandra and her friends.

Olivia got so embarrassed and decided to leave. As she stood up, Lloyd got her to sit down again. Don't go, stay! As she was about to say something, Lloyd kissed her to shut her up.

Oh really, I guess this is a best way to shut me up isn't it? They whole class started laughing, which made them embarrassed but happy. Hey I want you to do your best at the quiz and leave the rest to God Olivia encouraged him. He then hugged her so tight.

AN

hi guys i have decided to show the cast at the end .

i hope you continue reading and liking . this is my first time so your comments and like really mean a lot to me. thanks.