Chapter 12

It was morning and they all sat to have breakfast. Grann noticed Olivia was upsent at the dinning.
Where is olivia?? She's in her room... She is still being ready. Alice said. I will go and check if she's done.
She was cut before she could go.  I will go and get her don't worry. Lloyd volunteered.
The surprise they all had on their faces was irresistible.

*knocking* lloyds boldly knocked while waiting for a respond.
Yes coming.. She responded. 
She turned around to see lots standing in her doorway smiling at her.
What are you doing here?  She asked in a husky voice. Well grandma asked me to call you for breakfast be replied whiles still smiling.
Tell her I will be there in a minute she answered with that and turned her face towards her mirror. 

Lloyd turned to leave feeling dissatisfied because he felt she was shutting him down. Just as he was finally about to close the door,  his eyes caught a glimpse of Olivia who has taken her dress off whiles standing there in her panties and bra.

He stood there drooling whiles desiring her beauty.  She had a beauty spot just above her waist and a tattoo of a butterfly.  Still staring.....

Are you going to class the door or I have to help you with that Olivia got Lloyd staring....
Ummm mm ummm sorry... I was just on my way... He stammered when fully closing the door this time. 

As there were eying Olivia had a call from Henry, her friend.  Hello babe... She called out.  Lloyds could feel he was hurt by the sound of Olivia calling someone babe on the phone.  Someone he didn't know. 
Before he snapped back from his daydreaming. She saw Olivia taking car keys and her purse and heading outside. No one knew where she was going.

Omg I can't believe you are leaving me ... What happened??  Olivia asked Henry with concern in her eyes. Will my mum got transfered again so apparently we have to move to philadelphia. OMG... I can't believe I might never see you again, she then took his hand and said Henry you are one of my best friends and I'm always going to miss you. I love you.
I love you more sweetheart and I promise to call you okay. You better.. They both burst out laughing....
It was time for him to go. He gave her friendship necklace as she look at him get into his parents nts car.