We're Just Friends

When you're Angel asf! Please tell me you recognize the reference! XDD

"You can't ever see the big picture! You can't see ANY picture!" Liliya said in frustration.

"I'm talking about something primal, right? Savagery! Into a bucket of namby-pamby, self-analyzing wankers!" Harry responded.

"Not to mention the superstitious terror of your 'pure' aggressors!" Lily continued.

"You just want it to be the way you-"

"It's not about what I want!"

The yelling from Harry and Liliya was interrupted when the door to her parent's house opened forcefully.

"Ok, is this something we should all be discussing?... It just seems a little serious.." Jason asked curiously. Lily huffed and turned to her brother. "Look, if cavemen and astronauts got into a fight, who would win!?"

Jason looked at the two in stupidity. "You've been yelling at each other for 20 minutes about this?" They looked at him unfazed impatiently waiting for an answer. Jason shook his head involuntarily taking a breath.

"Do the astronauts have weapons?" He finally asked folding his arms over his toned chest.

"No." The two answered in unison.

"...Cavemen."

"Yes! Haha suck on that Orborn!" Liliya cheered victoriously. "Why don't you shut up before I give you something to suck on."

"Okay I'm done." She said quickly stopping her happy dance. "Anyway! Happy Saturday bro." Lily greeted her brother sheepishly.

"Uh uh don't even try it. Where the hell have you been?" He gritted, secretly stealing glances at Harry from behind her as he analyzed every detail of the house. Which wasn't really a house, but more so a mansion.

"Stop worrying Jay, I'm fine. I was with Osborn the whole time." She answered simply. "What happened to you coming home? And why were you with him all ni-... Did you two-!?"

"No! Do you mind like shut the fuck up dickwod! God! He's my boss for Christ sakes!" The youngest of the two replied dramatically, trying to cover her brother's mouth.

"Ha sure!" He laughs sarcastically. "Come on mom and dad are in the kitchen." He says moving aside to let Liliya and a surprisingly quiet Harry inside.

"Mom and dad? Where's Mikael and Jessie?" She asked her brother while handing the butler of their house, Felix her purse and jacket. "Thanks Felix." She greeted him with a warm smile and quickly gave her attention back to Jason.

"Mik had some seminar to attend in Rome and Jess has her Bar exam this week remember?" Lily's brother explained diligently.

"Oh yeah I remember. I thought Mik's seminar wasn't until next week though." The brunette questioned openly.

"It was! But apparently Gaius Fabius Pictor's painting is being moved to another location next week, and because it's his sole surviving painting they're not taking any chances, so they bumped up the date." Jason answered slipping a hand into his pocket and the other around his sister's waist protectively.

"Well at least he gets to go back to Rome for awhile. Hey! Remember last time when the nomads tried to teach us Capoeria?" Liliya asked laughing at the fond memory. From a far, Harry watched amazed at how close she was with her brother. He could only imagine how they grew up together. He wished he had memories like that with Norman.

"Yeah, Jess got all 'Revenge of the Bridesmaids' on the instructor, and you couldn't stop falling on your face. And Mikey made his rounds with all the girls in the circle." Jason answered joining in his sister's laughter as they made their way towards the vast kitchen.