You Could've Told me

"Oh my god I totally HATE New York traffic!"

I was late for a very important meeting at Oscorp Industries. Jason, my brother had been driving me to work for a week now, due to some idiot slamming into my 2015 Jeep Wrangler last week, so now my car was in the shop.

Two weeks ago the now former owner of Oscorp died and now his son had inherited the company. From what I hear he's not a day over 20 and I'm just sorry for the poor guy. First, he loses his father then, he gets the huge responsibility of owning and running a multi billion dollar empire! The stress on him must be total shit.

I pitied him. Jason and I knew what it was like to lose our parents. Mom and dad died in a house fire when I was only five years old. Jason at the time was nine.

No child should have to endure the pain of watching their parents die in their presence. The only difference was that Harry was a complete asshole, playboy who cared about nothing and no one, but himself.

At least that's what I've heard from friends and colleagues. I had no inkling of a clue as to how he looked. I don't believe in watching the news and reading the paper. Its all just a way to strike fear into people's hearts so that their too afraid to go out and live their lives. Just another way for the government to have control of everything, (as usual). And the paper and tabloids are even worse, full of lies, scandals, and rumours about shit that has nothing to do with them.

"Okay get out now before I push you out." Jason said as we stopped in front of Oscorp.

"Shut uuupp." I said giggling and shoving him in his shoulder playfully. Jason and I have always been extremely close. He's always been really protective of his little sister and kind of took over the role of dad after the accident. Surprisingly so we we're raised by a foster couple who adopted us both, but when I finally turned eighteen we moved into our own house together.

I got out the car and gave Jason a kiss goodbye. "Ok see you at home. Love ya." I said walking away.

"Don't let Mr.Osborn get under your skin today... or your clothes!" Jason yelled teasingly from the driver's seat. I laughed.

"Please I don't even know what he looks like, he could be a total creeper with worts and shit!" Jason shook his head smiling than sped off in his car.

I rushed into Oscorp eager to get to this meeting on time. I only had two minutes and everyone was rushing past me like their asses were on fire as I made my way to the elevator. My phone buzzed. I pulled it out, it was a text from Peter/Spider-Man my old childhood friend. Yes, I knew he was Spiderman and he knew that I knew, no big deal.

As I went to reply I accidentally bumped into someone standing at the elevator.

"Oh I'm such a clutz. I'm really sorry about that." I said as the guy who was about a foot taller than me turned around. Woah hubba hubba he's good looking. I instantly froze. He had the most beautiful electrifying eyes I had ever seen, it was almost as if he were staring into my soul as he examined me. I gulped and pressed the button for the elevator.

"You should watch where your going next time. Don't want you getting hurt now do we?" He said slightly harsh, but seductively looking me up and down. I blushed, but didn't let him see.

"Yeah." I said with a tight smile and a nod. The elevator doors opened and he walked inside with one of his hands in his pocket. He raised an eyebrow at me in slight confusion.

"Well, are you coming or not?" He asked.

"Oh yeah um, top floor please." The Elevator was awkwardly silent for a few moments. "So um are you going to the Osborn meeting as well?" I asked with a smile that showed no teeth.

He looked at me almost in awe then he laughed. Like actually laughed teeth and all. "What? Is that such an odd question?" I asked amused.

"Well yes actually."

I shook my head lightly with a slight smile. "Why is that so?" I asked.

"Hmm I guess you'll just have to find out." He stated with a devilish glint in his eyes.

I frowned and tilted my head in confusion. "Find out? Find out what exactly?" I asked as the elevator doors opened.

He smirked and looked me up and down again just a bit slower. "Ladies first." He said extending his hand out towards the now open metal doors. I squinted my eyes at him and walked out the elevator.

As we walked to the boardroom I giggled lightly. "What?" He asked in confusion.

I shook my head with a bright smile. "Your impossible you know that? I don't even know your name Mr...."

As we walked into the boardroom a man stood up from the table and greeted us. "Mr.Osborn, Ms.Faye right on time."

I turned my head to look into those electrifying blue eyes of his that we're now staring back at me. I was frozen in complete astonishment.

"Mr.Osborn?!"