Don't Worry?!

"I still don't know if I like this." Jason said as we drove towards Harry's studio.

"Like what?" I asked from the passengers seat.

"You know, this. You going over some guys house. Alone! He could try something." I chuckled.

"Jason he's my boss. What could he possibly do without getting sued within the hour?"

"Look a mans a man. Just because he's your boss doesn't mean he won't try to seduce you or worse, just take what he wants." Jason says worried.

"Well surprisingly so, I don't think that Harry is gonna try anything that stupid. I feel safe around him, I don't get any suspicious vibes from him. Besides he's nothing like that, he could have any girl he wants." Jason looks at me with a lifted eyebrow and a smirk.

"What?!" I asked blushing.

"Safe? Harry? You two are on a first name bases now? Oohh you are SO whipped." I gasped dramatically.

"I. Am. Not!" I say putting my hand over my heart. "He's my boss Jay. The CEO of Oscorp Industries for christ sakes! Trust me, there will never be anything between us." I say with high confidence.

He just nods. "Riiiiiiight. Okay whatever you say. I totally believe ya." He says sarcastically. I laugh and punch him in his shoulder.

"Jerk."

"Bitch." I respond attempting to hold back my laughter.

"Whatever. Pull up right here idiot, before you miss the stop." He pulled the car over and stopped in front of a red brick building.

"You okay with getting home tonight or do you need me to pick you up?" Jason asked as we both exited the car.

"I should be fine, I'll catch a cab."

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm positive, now leave me alone." I say playfully. I gave him a kiss goodbye and he entered the car and drove off. I walked to the front door and pressed the button to signal that I was down stairs.

"Well it took you long enough." I said once I'm up the stairs and Harry opens the door.

"Shouldn't you have a butler or something to do that for you?" I asked walking into his spacious studio apt. It had huge windows that stretched from the floor to the ceiling. His furniture was mostly wooden, nothing ugly. It was just a bit dark, since all the lights were off and the only source of light were the city lights and the sun was at the brink of setting.

"Nice place, I like it." He walked over to his couch that faced a window and plopped down. I walked over and sat closely to him. I analyzed him with concern. "What's wrong Harry? You don't look so good, and you haven't said anything since I walked in. This isn't like you."

No response, he just stays there grimly staring out the window. I put my hand to his head, God he was on fire. I immediately got up and sprinted into his kitchen, got a damp cloth and made a homemade remedy my adopted mom Julie taught me and Jason.

"Here drink this." I said handing him the glass.

"I'm not drinking that." He says annoyed.

"Yes you are, if you want to get better."

"That's not gonna cure what I have." He responds sadly as I gently wipe his head with the cold cloth. I frown at his response.

"What are you talking about?" I ask taking the cloth off his head. He doesn't say anything, which frustrates me more. "Harry?! I need to know what's wrong with you, if you wish for me to help!" I demand.

"I'm dying okay?!" He yells back. My whole body freezes. The oxygen in my lungs instantly release. And I can feel the tears prickling against the surface of my eyes. My heart is in so much pain right now as it pounds against my ribcage. I sat up from the couch and turned my back to him facing the window. I cuffed my face into the Palm of my hands as I sighed heavily.

"Who else knows?" I whisper. I didn't trust my own voice at the time.

"Barelly anyone. You don't have to worry, it won't get out." He says sounding weak.

"Don't have to worry? Don't have to worry?! Do you understand what the hell you just told me?!" Still no answer. "I'm guessing this is what you hired me for then." I say as I walk over to the lab area that was set up for me I assume. I grab a needle and alcohol.

"Sit down here." I tell him softly as he sits on the stretcher positioned in front of me. I grab his bare arm and wipe it clean, then began to draw blood. The room is silent for a while as I do so.

"Do you love him?" Harry asks out of nowhere, I look up at him in confusion.

"What?"

"The guy that dropped you off in the car. He's your boyfriend is he not?" I smile inwardly. He must've been snooping on me when Jason dropped me off. I assume he thinks that Jason is my boyfriend. Might as well play along.

"You mean Jason? Yeah I guess you could say I love him." His face looks a bit uncomfortable, but he tries to hide it.

"How long have you two known each other?" I giggle.

"My whole life." I say simply. He looks amazed but still a bit annoyed. "Wow I'm impressed. You two must be extremely close."

"Yeah we are, completely inseparable. We even have a house together." I say feeling excited by how annoyed he's getting, but continues to try and hide it.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a boytoy Ms.Faye?" He says as calmly as possible, but with a visible smirk.

"I never said I did." I say smirking while I continue to draw another vile of blood.

"Yes. Yes, you did actually." He says looking at me as though I'm speaking the foreign language stupid.

"No. No I didn't actually. You asked me if I loved him. I told you that his name is Jason, that I do love him, we've known each other my whole life, and that we live together." I tell him as a matter of a fact.

"So you're single? I- I'm very confused here, Liliya."

"Jason is my brother, Harry." I confess. I pull out the needle, wipe away the aces blood, and put a Spider-Man bandaid over the unseen wound. He nods slowly, looking a bit relieved if I may say so.

"Hungry?" He asked with a slight smirk, which for some odd reason I started to like to see him make.

"What're you gonna do cook, Mr.Osborn?" I ask sounding amused.

"Okay one, we're not in the office, it's Harry. And two, I'd rather order besides I'm in no health to be in the kitchen." My expression slightly drops as I put a pinch of Harry's blood on a slider for the microscope.

"Pizza it is then."

"No Chinese?"

"No Chinese, it's a killer." I said jokingly, making us both burst into fits of laughter.