Change of Plans

I woke up in the most comfortable cushion I've ever felt in my life. Analyzing my surroundings I had concluded that I definitely didn't go home last night, because this was not my room. I sat up in a seated position, listening to the crispy ruffling of the sheets as I noticed two pills and a glass of water on the night stand. There was a white post-it note stuck to the Victorian lamp.

"Take the pills for the pain and meet me in the great room once you're decent." ;)

-H.

H? Had I stayed with Harry last night? I asked myself. My thoughts were flooded with the events from last night. Oh god. Sebastian. Harry saved me from that cunt little bastard. I couldn't help but to smile at the memory of him holding me- no what am I thinking? Mr.Orborn is my boss for god sakes, I couldn't think of him in that way. I shook my head of any unwarranted thoughts and got up heading towards the dinning room.

"Har-" I coughed feeling the horrible burning in my throat. Well I won't be doing much talking today... My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the lock on the latch turning. Someone was coming in.

"Morning." Harry says sounding much chipper than yesterday. I can only give him a shy smile, being that my throat fells like there was a hot rod stuck in it all night. (Lol XDD I need help)

"Still sore huh?" He asked setting the brown bags in his hand down on the table in front of me. I nodded in response and took a seat. "Well, the pills should take an affect in the next thirty minutes. I'll take you to the police station and then we can go get everything you need from your place to bring back here." I look at him with a confused expression.

"Here?" I ask in a hush whisper causing me to cough again, which hurt like hell. "You didn't actually think I'd let you be coming and going alone after what happened last night, did you?" My frown softened in saddness with the mention of my ex. Harry must've noticed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I shook my head cutting off his apology.

"No, don't be." I whispered and having to clear my throat. "You saved me.... And for that I thank you." I finished with a grateful smile. His lips slowly lifted into a little smirk. He was trying to hide his smile behind it. I thought that was cute. Focus Lily!

"Well I got you some breakfast, but I know you may be too sore to actually eat anything at the moment. So I also picked up a Venti iced Frappuccino roast coffee blended with caramel sauce, Canadian soy milk, and ice, topped with whipped cream, and a swirl of caramel sauce."

I looked at him in awe as he reached out to give me the drink that read 'Starbucks' on the front. Damn he was good. "Thank you?" I said still a bit fazed, he smiled showing that he was feeling quite victorious.

Half way through my drink and a quiet conversation with Harry I decided that I wanted to get this police report over with already. "Where are you going?" Harry asked looking me up and down in confusion as I made my way to grab my purse from the couch. Great my phone was dead.

"Shouldn't we be off to the police station already?" I asked him as though he was dumb. My throat was feeling much better now, the pills worked like freaking magic. What was the problem? There's that damn smirk again. I hated that I liked it so damn much.

"Well sure, but don't you think you should change into something a little more...presentable, Liliya? Not that I'm complaining, you are quite the sight." He says seductively analyzing my legs. "What the fuck are you talki- OH MY GOD!"

I must've hit my head really hard last night. I never even noticed that the only thing I was wearing at the moment was a white button down, and my panties. "You little prick, did you fucking do this!?" I asked pointing an acussitory finger his way. He held his hands up as though to look innocent.

"I promise I didn't peek! Though, it was very tempting not to

"I promise I didn't peek! Though, it was very tempting not to."

"Ugh I could so kill you right now, you fucking... Perv!" I said in frustration trying to cover myself up as much as possible. It wasn't working. ~

"Listen before we go to my place I have to make a pitstop to my parent's house." I said settling inside of Harry's car for the second time. The police report went as good as it could go. Meaning it was shit. They put out yet another warrant for that Jackass's arrest. I eventually ended up getting pissed and may have used one too many inappropriate profanities. But who gives a flying fuck, am I right?

"Why your parents house?" Harry asked seeming sort of out of it. He had to calm me down in there. That was a job within its self.

"It's Saturday, which means it's family day." He just looked at me expressing that he was even more confused than before. Jesus didn't anybody in New York spend time with their loved ones any more?

"Every Saturday my family and I meet up at our parents house to you know have breakfast, talk about our lives, and all that jazz. Jason is probably already worried sick that I never came home last night, and probably called & texted me about eighty times already, but my phone is dead."

"Okay... Parent's home it is then. Where exactly are we headed?" I took a deep breath before answering and buckling myself in.

"1129 Rosemary Lane."

"... Rosemary Lane?" He questioned surprisingly. I nodded.

"Yeah... Is there a problem?" He frowned and laughed, out of pure humor I can only assume. The dimples on the outskirts of his cheek embedded in his face. God I loved his dimples. Why the fuck was it so hard for me to focus today?

"What is it that your parents do exactly?" He finally asked pulling out of the drive way attached to the police station. "My mother is a realtor and my dad is a musician therapist."

"I'm not sure if you've heard of people like Katy Perry, Tom Hiddleston, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Swift, Jai Courtney, and some others, but my mom has clients such as them. Nothing major really." I said simply, letting my eyes explore the vast city in its prime time. We were approaching Rosemary.

He eyed me as though I was an alien from another planet. "What?" I questioned.

"Nothing major? Have you gone mad?" I shook my head. "Not at all. Why?" I asked honestly having no idea what was the big deal. He only scoffed and laughed at me.

"You're something else, Ms.Faye." He comments pulling into my parent's driveway.

"Well... here's home."