Well.... Fuck... (Elara's POV)

Shit fam...

Is all I could thnk...

It makes since...

This all makes sense...

Why we have such a connection.

Why we like the same things.

It's because Rylee showed it all to us.

Skating. Music. Art. Everything. Even the open-mindedness and love. It's exactly like Rylee because that's who we BOTH learned from...

My original purpose of moving to this town was to meet someone who feels the same pain I do... After my ex ended everything last year my world went to complete and total shit. Losing the two most important people in my life within 12 months can really hurt a girls mental state.

She was everything to me. My light and my smile. The twinkle in my eye. We did everything together. She helped me find Rylee. She helped me get out of my depression. She helped me be happy again, even after everything in my life went to shit. She accepted me when my mother lost her job. When my father quit his to sell drugs. Everything. And she ended it so rudely, so harsh. With hate behind her words because I fucked up. Because I was the one that 'caused her best friend to leave her' or so she thought. I didn't do shit. I never even spoke to the girl. I don't know. She blamed me. And it killed me. I was so lost, I still am.

She is why I don't believe in marriage. Why I don't ever want kids. Who wants to be held to the kind of commitment that comes with marriage? Who wants to bring a child into this cold hateful world? I sure as hell don't! So I refuse. I won't get married. I won't have kids. I'll date. I'll break hearts. Just like she did...

My objective was to find someone. Someone with a seemingly broken heart and get to know them. Get them to fall for me the way I fell for her. Get close. Become everything to them. Just so I can end things like she did with me. That way I could KNOW that there was at LEAST one other person on this fucking planet who understands my pain.

That person was going to be Anastasia. She is sweet, and kind and deep down broken. I wanted to shatter what shards of humanity that was left within her tiny little body.

But then.... She confided in me. In a way I never confided in anyone. Not even her.... I started to trust Anastasia. Maybe even fall for her... I'm not too sure.

Maybe my opinion on marriage is changing... No... No Elara it is not. I don't want to get married and I never will.

I feel bad for wanting to hurt her. Why do I feel bad about this? That was my goal, wasn't it? To hurt her? To make her feel what you feel? Then again... She already does...

I was blamed for someone leaving, when she is actually at fault for someone never returning... That hurts more than anything I could ever imagine....

I've been planning this for almost a year now... But now that I've finally started, I want to go back....

But is it already too late?

CAN I go back?

Even if I wanted to...

I don't think I could...
_____________________
SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER! As you all know, Elara doesn't think much. Maybe you can actually see who she was, is, and MAY become...

Tell me what you think.