Just One Day

"You. You what?" I could barely find words. I didn't expect this. Not at all. She seemed so closed. With so many walls. And not like the risk taker like that. I almost couldn't breathe. But then again, all I wanted was to lean into her and kiss her again. But what if she didn't want that? What if she just kissed me because she does that kind of thing? I'm babbling...

"Finally you asked me a real question. I told them I am Lesbian. They didn't take it too well..."

"What if I didn't like girls? What if I was some sort of Bible thumping homophobe who hates gays? What if I kicked you out?" I was babbling out loud this time. But I had no idea what to do. Or say. All I wanted, was to feel her lips on mine again.

She leaned away a bit more, which made me sad. "Well, then. I guess that would have been a major Fuck up. I guess I don't know, I didn't think about that. I've just wanted to kiss you ever since I saw that you had a "Sins are stupid, girls are hot" rubber wrist band. So I figured. One, you're not religious. And two, you like girls." She smiled at me like she knew everything. "I just wish my parents didn't take it the way they did."

"Well," I said leaning into her, "I took it. Really well." I smiled and kissed her again. It had been a while since I've kissed anyone. About two years to be exact. So I was really nervous. But it seemed to come naturally to me. Our lips fit perfectly, and moved in unison.

She cupped my face in her hands, sending even more shivers down my spine and kept kissing. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her softly. It was nice. Even though we've only known eachother for just one day I got butterflies when our lips touched and I hoped she did too.

As I leaned back to let her crawl ontop of me she bit my bottom lip. Holding back a moan, I bit hers when she was done and she let one out. It was the hottest thing I have ever heard. I blushed hardcore as she did and she seemed to deepen the kiss. She started to lift my shirt up when I heard the door close. We both sat up as fast as we could and looked over to see my younger brother, Ryan, looking at us. My brother was adorable. Cute as a button he had pitch black hair matching my good for nothing father's. He styled it up in the front everyday. And I loved it. He cared about his image and wasn't a douche bag. Maybe that's why he gets along with Alex so well.

"I knew it!" He yelled. "MOM!! ASIA'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" I threw a pillow at him and lounged.

"Shut up. Right now. Or I swear to god I will break your cheek bone!" I hate people!

At fourteen, he was extremely small, just like me. My younger brother was the first person I told I was gay. I trusted him with everything, I knew my mother was supportive and I didn't mind her knowing I was kissing Elara, but she wasn't my girlfriend. And I didn't want her getting the wrong idea. Although, that idea made me, way to happy.

I looked back at Elara as my brother ran out of the room laughing playfully. She was blushing so much I swore she was going to explode. I started to blush too, she was sitting on my bed flustered, with red cheeks, and an adorable 'did I do something wrong' look on her face.

I sat down in front of her. "Don't worry about it, he's just teasing me. He would never do anything that would hurt me intentionally. You're fine Elara. You didn't do anything wrong. In fact. I feel like you did something. Extreemly. Right." I kissed her again and without words we laid down next to eachother and went to sleep. Our hands intertwined.

I woke up periodically throught the night as I always do, and everytime I looked over at Elara she was a bit closer to me. The last time I woke up, her head was resting on my chest and her arm was around me. I felt so safe in her arms...
____________________

I'm sorry for the short chapter. But a lot happened. And I hope you guys liked it. And I decided to do all three :3 you're welcome. -Daniel