Chaos crushes (you) part 1

Start from the beginning

'Of course we are!' I shouted back. 'You're in my team! My team always wins!' I hit Sagittarius – Gem's team – on his arm and he disappeared as fast as he caught my sight. Virgo continued: 'So... there's many things I happen to know, but when do we exactly win this?'

'Probably when we've persuaded them into our team, you know, just by threading them to hit them with mustard, or something.' Virgo looked at me in a strange way after I said that. 'It's funny how we've known each other for years now, and every time I think you're different from your sisters, it turns out you still have some weird things in common.'

'Only weird things, of course. It's not like we're all pretty, no, but instead, we're all goofy idiots.' I started shooting on the doors in the hallway because I was sure at least one of the others would be hiding behind them, but the only reaction I got was Virgo's chuckle.

'I didn't mean it like that. Sure, you three are all goofy idiots, but you're all pretty. And with that, a lot like each other.' He smiled to himself and hit Capricorn with another water ray. 'But of course, Pisces is the prettiest.'

'Hypocrite,' I muttered, but it didn't seem he heard it because of the thunder still zapping through the air. Not a second later, the door to the apartment next to us fell to the ground, causing me to quickly jump over to Virgo's side.

Taurus stepped outside, grinning widely with Sag grabbed by his collar. It only now got clear to me how little they different in height, though Taurus was still obviously taller.

'This one was sneaking around inside, trying to get us down,' he said, gesturing to the apartment – apartment 13. 'I didn't know what to do, so I emptied the tank of my gun above his head and took him to you guys.' Taurus smirked and Sag groaned something under his breath, shaking his head wildly as he made water drops cover the floor.

'Great job! How about you and Virgo here put him back in the apartment and make sure he doesn't escape, I'll go catch my sweet little sister,' I said and jumped up. 'If you get bored, you can always discuss the fact Gemini is still terrified of ghosts and how she calls them her mortal enemies.'

I snickered at my own comment, especially when I saw Sag and Taurus frown (Virgo knew already, one time he was over early and overheard Gem screaming in her sleep) and I ran past our bunker to get to the other apartments.

My head wasn't really up in the task, to say it like that. I was constantly thinking about the Ceremony this same morning and I had no idea whether it was a good or a less memory. It should be a good.

Compared to other years, it was easy and went quick and smooth. I had the first Ceremony, meaning things weren't completely settled. It also was a lot more quiet – Aquarius, Cap and Leo weren't even around. Gem was next, back in those days she was still smaller than I was. Then she starting growing, just as Pisces and everyone around me, and I never seemed to grow. Mum always said I would grow later in my life, but I was 17 already. No way, mum.

I kicked a door of an apartment with the number 10 on it, but it wasn't followed by a soft bang and a shriek, meaning no one was behind it and my thoughts continued on. Pisces' Ceremony had been a day later. It wasn't much special, the same as ours, but the more people came around, the better it was. If you looked at the situation like that, it almost made sense Aquarius had a breakdown; we were still deciding over things in the flat, and had no idea what they would turn out like.

The next door I kicked responded with a loud scream, meaning I had indeed found someone and I rushed inside, noticing Gemini running away. 'Don't flight, if you can't fight, because you cannot hide!' I sang softly, slipping through the fallen furniture.