I giggled. "That's not all of it."

"Not all of it?" He asked.

"Nope. I'll be right back." I jumped up and ran out of the room and down into the basement, where I grabbed the rest of his present. Coming back, I handed him the box and he opened it. "Oh...my...shit. Oh my."

I burst out laughing at his face as he jumped up, holding up the frame. "I went MULTI-PLATINUM?"

I nodded happily with my hands over my mouth. "Your new album went multi-platinum, babe. Congratulations!"

"But...but, shouldn't I have already known about this?"

"I asked the producers to keep it a secret from you," I explained. "And Taylor and Alex. I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Well, I'm surprised. This is...the highest I've ever gone was Gold. I can't even believe this." He shouted in happiness. "I went Multi-Platinum!" He came over and picked me up, spinning me around happily.

 "I went Multi-Platinum!" He came over and picked me up, spinning me around happily

I laughed at his reaction, and he set me down before kissing me again. "Ems, I went Multi-Platinum!"

"So I've heard," I smiled.

He ran over to Lucy. "Luce, Daddy went Multi-Platinum! That's over two million albums sold!"

"Daddy won!" she said, grabbing his leg.

"You bet daddy won, baby!" he smiled, kissing her head. He contained himself for a minute. "Okay, okay, now your present. Close your eyes."

"They're closed," I replied.

I heard him say, "Up you go, Lucy, time to go show mommy her present." I felt him grab my shoulder and lead me somewhere. A little while later, I figured out we were outside because it had suddenly gotten colder.

"Jeez, it's freezing," I said.

Austin wrapped his arms around me from behind to cover my bare arms. He kissed my neck and I shivered, the heat from his soft lips going through me. "Better?"

"Uh huh."

"Open your hand," he instructed. I set my hand out, palm up, and he placed something in it. "Alright, open your eyes now."

I slowly opened them and gasped. "You didn't."

He grinned. "I did." He set Lucy down from where she was on his back and hurried over to the driveway and stuck his arms out. "Behold, your brand new Range Rover!"

"You-You- got me- You got me a new- but- what?" I stuttered in shock, staring the shiny silver vehicle down.

"Your car was starting to give you troubles, plus I know how much you've always wanted a Range Rover, so I figured this was the perfect opportunity!" He said, coming back over. "Do you like it?"

"Holy crap, you got me a Range Rover," I said. "That's a Range Rover in front of me. My Range Rover?"

"Your Range Rover." He paused. "Range Rover is starting to sound weird now."

"Austin, you're the best!" I screamed finally, jumping on him, throwing my legs and arms around him. He laughed and hugged me back. "This is the best present ever!"

"I'm glad you like it," he grinned

"Like it? I'm in love!" I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. "Thank you so much, I love you so much, oh my gosh."

"I love you, too," he grinned.

"How did you manage to keep this a secret?"

"I went to Alex's house and picked it up after you fell asleep last night," he replied. "Now go check it out!"

"Ugh, you're amazing," I told him, hugging him again. "Come on, Luce, let's go look at mommy's new vehicle," I said to her, picking her up and carrying her over to it.

This was officially the best Christmas ever.

**************

So my boyfriend just broke up with me and idk if I should feel sad or hurt or upset or anything. But I've decided to update since I'll be a bit devastated for a while. But I hope you guys like the chapter :)