2. - Just A Taste Of All That Might Come To Be

Start from the beginning

“The golden dog is Matt’s Bella, the little white one is Pinkly, Brian’s dog, and the little black one is Ichabod with the dane dog, Majesty, both belong to Zacky,” Johnny explained.

“Oh, the little ones are cute, but the big one is scary.”

“Majesty isn’t scary,” Zacky pouted. He really looked hurt, so I didn’t say anything.

“So, there’s Pinkly, where are her owners?” Matt asked and changed the theme.

“Think Brian stuck at your fridge,” Johnny laughed and Zacky added a “Later he’s crying why he’s so fat.”

“Hey guys,” we heard Syns voice before he entered the garden. “Jesus Christ, who’s this lady?” he asked after he had greeted the others and stood in front of me.

I yawned theatrical. “It’s getting boring, guys.”

“Matt, ignite the brazier!” As soon as he heard Val’s shout he jumped up and we were laughing.

Suddenly I felt something watery on my leg and I squealed. I took a look under the table and was staring into two dog eyes. The watery nose was still pressed at my leg. It just figured out that it was the scary dog. “Think you have to come along with her. But she’s a really nice dog, Ichabod is the one who’s snappy,” Gena explained, after she had followed my glance.

“Yeah,” I evoked and held out my hand, so the dog could sniff. After that I patted her head, but that was as far as it went.

The time went by, Matt was the one who operated the brazier, Val ascended everything what was in her kitchen I supposed and she introduced me to her sister, Michelle, who was Syn’s wife. She looked like Val – what a coincidence, because they were twins, too. But Michelle’s hair was brown and was a bit longer than Val’s. We talked a lot; the men sat on the grass and were playing with the dogs, only Peanut sat on my lap. Actually I started to like this little brute.

“I couldn’t believe you’re going to live with Johnny. This will be a mess!”

“We’ll see,” I just said.

“You’re welcome every time you need a break,” Val invited me.

“And you have to come over at my place. I’m going to make your hair, I can’t even look at it anymore,” Gena dwelled on her subject. “I promise you, you’ll be glad, but you definitely need more color.”

“Okay, okay, what about that. I’ll come over at your place and you’ll show me, what’s in your mind. But if I don’t like it, we leave it like that.” She nodded eagerly.

“May I ask you something?” I lowered my voice. “I didn’t have the courage to ask the boys, but would you tell me something about Jimmy?”

“Oh, you can ask the boys, they always talk about him. But just sit here a bit, I have a few questions,” Val said. Think Michelle was the one, who doesn’t talk this much, but she’s still kind.“So, you family is still in Sacramento, but what about a boyfriend?”

“There’s no.” As I saw their asking glances I continued. “I love the music and there’s no time for someone. Also the most men are scared of me and I think, when I tell them I’m in a metal band they would be even more.”

“I guess many of them think that’s sexy”, Gena said, while Michelle asked when they would hear me. “I’m very anxious.” She was a really beauty, when she smiled. I shrugged. “Don’t know, ask the others.” Synchronous we looked at the men, who were lying in the grass and looked sleepy.

“Think, they passed out and need to be wakening up.” We grinned at each other and Michelle asked for some buckets. “What do you want with buckets?” Gena asked.