Chapter 3: The right thing

10 years passed... Hearing Peeta's voice over the house. That he wanted to be a father. Ignoring him from wanting to go further. I just sadly and sometimes became angry of him. 

But right now my decision is in mine. He keep telling me a thousand times that he wanted a child. Now, he will win for sure. 

We sitted in our bed. He reads a book and me just listens to the radio. " Peeta, You said that a thousand times you want a kid?" I say to him. " Yeh, Why are you ready?" He asked me. I look at his blue eyes and kiss his soft lips. Our kiss goes long and passionately and becomes a french. The book he is reading is thrown at the floor. I unbutton his shirt and we let our night goes blur. 

Next morning, we woke up happy and no nightmares. I kiss Peeta softly in the cheeks and i found myself naked and even peeta. Our clothes are all in the floor. " Did we did it?" he asked that if we do something last night. I nodded and get my clothes in the floor. I knew he have fun what we do last night. I cover myself in my pink robe and suddenly haymitch angrily opens the door.

" You two please be quiet i hear you last night! If you two going to do that again please close your window!!!" And he storms going outside the house. OH NO! HE HEARS US!!! Then peeta laughs! " It's not funny peeta." i said to him... I go to the bathroom and bathe myself. Then i change my clothes into my light orange dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment! To be patient for day or many!!!