Old Man Chad calling...

It's been 26 times when Asagi's phone rang and that was the name popping out.

27 missed calls from Old Man Chad...

It was almost three in the morning and Chad wanted to know if Asagi made it home safe by calling her. B

ut unfortunately, Asagi left her phone by her room in a rush.

Hence the reason why the calls weren't answered.

Worry arose from the middle aged man.

He called more times but still no answer, still he didn't give up and called one last time.

In his mind if the blonde girl didn't answer, he will personally look for her.

Reiji who happen to just arrive from school with his other brothers, decided to pass by Asagi's room to check if their beloved guest was okay.

Only to find a ringing phone on top of the girl's bed.

He moved closer to it and saw the name flashing.

Old Man Chad? What a profane name for a contact number.

Reiji thouth but nevertheless thinking that the person calling Asagi had something urgent to say, he answered it instead.

"Finally! You picked up!"

The person on the other line said.

"Gomen'nasai but the person you're currently talking to isn't Asagi, Sakamaki Reiji desu and I live with her."

Reiji straightforwardly said.

"Eh? Then where is she?"

Panic was evident in the caller's voice.

"I don't know but let me ask my brother, please wait a moment."

Reiji politely said to the other line and went out Asagi's room and called out Ayato.

"What do ya want?"

Said Ayato, somewhat irritated.

"Do you perhaps know where the current location of our guest is?"

Reiji said in monotone.

"Asagi? She left a couple hours ago and haven't returned since then."

Ayato said casually before putting his hands on his pockets and leaning on the wall.

"She hasn't returned yet?!"

Was heard over the other line.

"Who's that?"

Ayato asked and scoot next to Reiji.

"Chad desu, Asagi's somewhat legal guardian, I've met up with her about 10:30 and she left with a friend when it was almost twelve she should be home by then!"